Louisiana St @ Tennessee (23) - 1/26/20 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Louisiana St @ Tennessee (23) - 1/26/20

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Actually, TN getting a toehold in the game. Davis coming through. Up 41-32 5+ minutes left in 3rd Q

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
LSU misses two bunnies...then Tennessee hits on the other end.

Reaction Score
This is like the Rennia Davis - Ayana Mitchell game.

As it is every game really. At least Tennessee has Davis coming back next year. Losing Mitchell will be a major blow for us. Aifuwa isn't the same Caliber player at Mitchell unfortunately.

Reaction Score
As it is every game really. At least Tennessee has Davis coming back next year. Losing Mitchell will be a major blow for us. Aifuwa isn't the same Caliber player at Mitchell unfortunately.
I know I’m a broken record on this but A Mitchell would have solved so many issues for Mississippi State if she was playing with them this season. Her energy and toughness are outstanding.

Reaction Score
LSU 5-33 from the field from players not named Mitchell

LSU also has 19 offensive rebounds

Reaction Score
LSU is a solid team, if they play well I think they are capable of beating just about anyone.

Reaction Score
I try not to think about all of the outstanding ladies from the state of Floirda year in and year out that do not come to FSU, Rennia Davis would of looked great the garnet and gold ;)

Reaction Score
Interesting choice by Kellie to go small against LSU. Wonder if she learned that from another coach Thursday night :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
LSU 5-33 from the field from players not named Mitchell

LSU also has 19 offensive rebounds
Tough win for Vols. Difference was their ability to take care of the ball. 26 turnovers in their loss to UConn, 13 in their home victory over LSU who turned it over 17.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
This is **by far** Tennessee's best win of the season. Before this their best wins were Alabama and Georgia.

I really hate that I now feel I'm supposed to hope Tennessee has a decent season just so UConn's win will mean something on the resume. I can't root against them with my usual zest.

As for LSU, well, they've shown how the can stink it up on the road at Oklahoma and Missouri.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
This is **by far** Tennessee's best win of the season. Before this their best wins were Alabama and Georgia.

I really hate that I now feel I'm supposed to hope Tennessee has a decent season just so UConn's win will mean something on the resume. I can't root against them with my usual zest.

As for LSU, well, they've shown how the can stink it up on the road at Oklahoma and Missouri.

TN ( Rennia Davis) is good enough to stay in the 20 rank level and finish 4 or 5 in SEC. Don't see much deviation.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
TN ( Rennia Davis) is good enough to stay in the 20 rank level and finish 4 or 5 in SEC. Don't see much deviation.
I have not had them in by BY25 ballot all season, and this performance hasn't convinced me to include them.

Reaction Score

Believe the development of Horston and Key on the offensive end will determine if TN stays/improves in ranking polls - not seeing much offensive development in those two yet.

Last edited:

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
I try not to think about all of the outstanding ladies from the state of Floirda year in and year out that do not come to FSU, Rennia Davis would of looked great the garnet and gold ;)
Why is that? I mean Sue has done a great job at FSU and seems to be on the cusp of Annual top 10 but needs a few elite recruits to stay home to cement that. Now if only River Baldwin would step into the void and be a stud for the Seminoles, that would go a long way...Come on FSU, I am rooting for you to beat Louisville!!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom