Louis King | The Boneyard

Louis King

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

huskymagic

This is the guy that we should be all in for at the small forward position. Keep recruiting Cam Reddish but its doubtful we get Cam with Duke and Kentucky all in for him. Make the King our priority at small forward position for 2018. Indiana, Maryland, Lousiville, Arizona, and the Hall are the main players here along with us.
Top 30 player according to all recruiting services.

Reaction Score
Will he follow Amida's footsteps into the lottery at some point? Because if so I'm all in :eek:

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Kid has some really nice attributes
Why is he wearing 109 if its a top 100 camp?????

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Counted 3 times where he finished with the left hand. Looks good.

Reaction Score
He looks like a man among boys in that video. Top 247 has him ranked #6

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
King's a good player and we've had contact with him, but we'd be getting to this game pretty late. If we miss on Reddish (which we probably will) there are a whole bunch of 4- and 5-star wings we've already spent some time on:

Khavon Moore (6-foot-8, 5-star SF from Georgia)
AJ Reeves (6-foot-6, 4-star SG from Boston)
Sidney Wilson (6-foot-6, 4-star SF from the Bronx)
Hamier Wright (6-foot-7, 4-star SF from Albany)
David Singleton (6-foot-4, 4-star SG from LA)
Cole Swider (6-foot-8, 4-star SF from Rhode Island)

I understand the interest in King, but we (like everyone else) have finite recruiting resources. If we haven't prioritized him already it's hard to imagine we'd do so now, just months before the 2018s start committing.

Hopefully we can land Reeves & a big man early in the cycle, and then concentrate all our resources on Reddish. If that's how it works out, and Adams & Larrier leave for the NBA after next season, here's our 2018 roster:

PG: Gilbert (RS-So), MAL (So)
SG: Vital (Jr), Reeves (Fr)
SF: Jackson (Jr), Polley (So)
PF: Durham (Jr), Diarra (RS-So)
C: Enoch (Sr), Carleton (So), TBD (Fr)

Two open slots, but no obvious needs. (Bear in mind that we could end up signing Shawn Olden this spring, or Eric Ayala. If that's the case then we can add another name to the SG depth chart)

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
“Coach [Dwayne] Killings has been on my tail for a long time, I got a very good relationship with him,” King said of the UConn assistant. “I really like their school.”

I didn't know that, and so I'll retract my comments from earlier in the thread. Hopefully this kid can be our big fish.

Reaction Score
We're not going to land any good players ever again! It's over mail it in! We're going to get rid of all the teams except WBB! Just kidding but following recruiting leaves me bitter and lonely. We'll be back!!! Go Huskies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom