Louis King (Staff Visiting Again) | The Boneyard

Louis King (Staff Visiting Again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

King, Quinerly and Muhammad all Top 100 players for Hudson Catholic. We seem to be spending a lot of time there. This is the 2nd time this week we've been to see them. IMO King is the apple of our eye.

Ranked 38 in the new ESPN ranking. 6'8, 195lbs. Listed as a SF but looks like he can put on weight and play the 4 at times too. Very Talented.

He's been on an unofficial. Was at the Cuse game in MSG.

He's a name to keep an eye on. A little early to start guessing but he might be a priority.

Reaction Score
It's almost unfortunate we're in so hard on all these great kids with only 2 scholarships to give

Reaction Score
It's almost unfortunate we're in so hard on all these great kids with only 2 scholarships to give
Right this moment, on paper, there are only 2 scholarship spots for 18 but it's very unlikely to stay that way. Terry and Jalen can declare, Mamadou seems to have a chronic knee problem, someone can transfer for more PT. Bottom line, a lot can happen in 1.5 seasons. Very likely there will be more spots.

Reaction Score
We know we will have at least 3, Jalen ain't gonna be here for his senior year.

Reaction Score
I believe these three (King, Quinerly, and Muhammad) are part of this group of prospects from New Jersey calling themselves the "Fab 5", and are a mega package deal, which also includes well-known UConn target Naz Reid and a lighter recruited player named Atiba Taylor (who's still a D-I prospect, but seems to be more at the MAAC level). I remember reading that we were one of the first schools, after Seton Hall and Rutgers, to give them a group offer. Now we probably won't have room for all five, but getting the better trio, Quinerly, King, and Reid would equate to living in a dream world.

Our group offer last May, which has probably already been shared here before:
UConn the Latest to Offer Sports U Fab Five; Rodney Purvis Returning to School

Quinerly is near the top of my guards list right now, even ahead of AJ Reeves. He's got the point guard skills and is a good shooter, though he's smaller than Reeves. We'd be lucky to have either of them, and I hope we do. King and Reid are obviously elite talents, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom