Lou & Phee, Phee & Lou Video Released Today | The Boneyard

Lou & Phee, Phee & Lou Video Released Today

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
"UCONN Basketball" is not just our five guys taking the court and playing in a game against their five guys. And "UCONN Basketball" has nothing to do with titles necessarily, though those often follow when teams play enough of it.

It has everything to do with a level of play, a level of commitment to the team game and a desire to continue doing a bunch of little, often very difficult things that together comprise one *big* thing that no other program has: the ability to transcend the everyday nature of how the game is otherwise played, in a way that causes fans around the country to look in on what just happened and say, "Damn. Nobody else plays like that. Nobody else can do what I just saw. That's amazing." That's UCONN Basketball.

And these two played a whoooooole lot of it. Godspeed to them both.

Reaction Score
WOW...That gave me goose bumps. Those two are the last part of a magical era. I wish they had a gotten that Ring to book end their NCAA journey. None the less, they definitely left an imprint on this program and they did it in a UCONN way.
Just two more Huskies I get to cheer on in the WNBA.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
A couple of plays that go UConn's way, couple of missed shots or FT's made and Katie-Lou and Napheesa might leave UConn with three National Championships instead of One. Like many have said/thought UConn would have beaten South Carolina and who knows how they fare against Miss St. UConn had had South Carolina's number. I like UConn's chances against Miss St but its a 50/50 game. Don't think this years team beats Baylor if they beat Notre Dame.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
It’s totally mutual, Lou and Phee. You have the keys to Connecticut and support of HuskyNation forever. Thanks for 4 amazing years! We’ll see you in the W for many years to come. I expect to see you wearing the USA jersey together again!

Reaction Score
Here's another 7-minute musical tribute

Absolutely LOVE this video and the musical sound track. This is NOT about basketball, it's about something much bigger. The relationship between these two is nothing less than beautiful. They have enhanced our lives immeasurably taking this four year trip together. We have shared their ups and downs, and they have generously permitted us into their world. UConn brings out the best in every way.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom