Lou article (en français) | The Boneyard

Lou article (en français)

Reaction Score

For those of us who read French, here's a lovely article about Lou. Not much new here, except for this:

À tel point qu'au début du mois de mars, le sélectionneur de l'équipe de France Jean-Aimé Toupane a effectué un aller-retour aux États-Unis afin de rencontrer celle qui a longtemps vécu à Grenoble avant de vivre une première expérience à l'étranger, en Irlande au lycée. « Cela fait partie de mon boulot d'aller ''me balader'' pour aller voir des joueuses, et les joueuses dont tout le monde parle, dont Lou fait partie », indique le technicien.

I'm hoping to see Lou at the Paris Olympics in 2024.

Reaction Score
"So much so that at the beginning of March, the coach of the France team Jean-Aimé Toupane made a return trip to the United States to meet the one who had lived in Grenoble for a long time before having a first experience. abroad, in Ireland in high school. "It's part of my job to go for a walk to see players, and the players everyone is talking about, including Lou," said the technician."

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
"So much so that at the beginning of March, the coach of the France team Jean-Aimé Toupane made a return trip to the United States to meet the one who had lived in Grenoble for a long time before having a first experience. abroad, in Ireland in high school. "It's part of my job to go for a walk to see players, and the players everyone is talking about, including Lou," said the technician."
I appreciate your translation.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom