Lost a big Husky fan | The Boneyard

Lost a big Husky fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
My dad passed peacefully last night, he was a huge Husky fan and there was nothing we loved more than watching games together and talking about the team. It feels impossibly hard when you lose your hero and best friend but the memories will always be there and UConn hoops provided us with some legendary moments and lasting memories.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
My dad passed peacefully last night, he was a huge Husky fan and there was nothing we loved more than watching games together and talking about the team. It feels impossibly hard when you lose your hero and best friend but the memories will always be there and UConn hoops provided us with some legendary moments and lasting memories.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family superjohn, and I'm sorry for your loss. Reading this I am struck by the fact that I would say much the same of my own dad.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
I very sorry to hear that John (yeah, I know that's not your real name). Losing a parent is always tough and the father son bond is a special one.

My thoughts are with you and your family.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
condolences, may he RIP and may you find the strength to embrace his life which you obviously cherish

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I'm so sorry to hear that, SJ. My deepest condolences.

I almost feel like we know him a little here because you've shared so much about him over the years. The reverence you have for the man and your relationship with him is rare and special, and it is something you'll always have. You are blessed with that.

Peace to you and your family.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
SJ. Sorry for your loss. I dread the day myself. Im glad he went peacefully to at least ease that part of your mind.

Thoughts are with you and your family.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
So sorry for your loss but also glad you had such a great relationship. He sounds like a great guy, a great Dad, and a great Husky fan. Hard to beat that.

Reaction Score
Sorry to hear that. Happy to hear you had a wonderful relationship with him. Condolences to the family.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Condolences to you and yours.

Reaction Score
So sorry for your loss, but thanks for sharing some of the good.

Reaction Score

Many, many regrets on your loss. While I very likely never had the privilege of meeting him, it's quite obvious that he has had a profound impact on your success in your life and your career. Best wishes to you and your family in this difficult time.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Sad to hear this, Marge. Hopefully he'll hook up with @Dribbles and have a few laughs.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Sad news. Sorry to hear that, superjohn. My best to you and your family. RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads