Losses | The Boneyard

Losses

Reaction Score
This was a crazy year. We took so mant losses in different ways it jist dont make no sense. IMO losing Hamilton hurt alot more than people realize. I hate to sound like a broken record, but damn he did alot for this team. I think in hurr Brimahs game the most. Then I dont even wanna talk about the injuries. I swear if he had came back and no injuries, I have no doubt this team could maybe had contended for a Title. Really think we could had handed a L to anybody. We'd be probably bstter tgan cincy, and tough as SMU. So thats why I havent talked down on KO this year. He was simply blindsided by alot. Sad we just gotta chalk this year up.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Forget the losses, where are the good wins? That we would have to put UCF in that column depresses me.

Reaction Score
A lot of people thought, myself included, that when Hamilton left it was addition by subtraction. Whoops! We really miss his ability to rebound and actually run an offense so Jalen can get a breather.

Reaction Score
A lot of people thought, myself included, that when Hamilton left it was addition by subtraction. Whoops! We really miss his ability to rebound and actually run an offense so Jalen can get a breather.
Exactly. He created alot of shots for his teammates also.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
And quite a few shots for the other team too.

Reaction Score
If Larrier and Gilbert had been healthy we wouldn't have missed Hamilton much.
Sure, why would you need a likely 1st team all conference player when you have a couple of guys who have never played a game for UConn before.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
You are a miserable person.
I have to live up to my moniker as 'Sarcastic Poster'. That title is earned. In all seriousness, did you watch Hamilton play last year? He tried to do to much and got hung in the air in the lane and threw the ball away or to the opponent. You didn't see that?

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
If Larrier and Gilbert had been healthy we wouldn't have missed Hamilton much.

We would have missed him less, but we still would have missed him.

All three could have started with Jalen and Brimah, with Facey and Purvis coming off the bench. That team would have won a lot of games in my opinion.

DHam even created points for Brimah, and that lineup would have given us a ton of ball handlers with enough rebounding. We could have even pressed and played exclusive man-to-man D.

Damn, what could have been...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom