OT: - Losing an anecdotal fact about myself | The Boneyard

OT: Losing an anecdotal fact about myself

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
For the longest time, people were shocked to find out that as big of a UConn fan as I am that I am not alumni. However, as of today I accepted an admission offer into the 6th year Administrator Preparation Program at NEAG. How scary is that?

Last edited:

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
For the longest time, people were shocked to find out that as big of a UConn fan as I am that I am not alumni. However, as of today I accepted an admission offer into the 6th year Administrator Preparation Program at NEAG. How scary is that?
Congrats. I left UConn in 1993 6 units short of my BA and didn’t complete them until 2013 after friends shamed me for being such a slacker while being such a maniacal fan. Sometimes it just takes a while. Sometimes it takes 20 years. :)

Reaction Score
Try to be a competent admin. Mine are miserable, petty, vindictive turds.

Good luck!

Last edited:

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Congrats. I left UConn in 1993 6 units short of my BA and didn’t complete them until 2013 after friends shamed me for being such a slacker while being such a maniacal fan. Sometimes it just takes a while. Sometimes it takes 20 years. :)

That reminds me of one of my roommates at UCONN. He was a horticulture major. He was running a very lucrative landscaping business in SE CT while attending school. He finally quit school before his last semester to run the business full time. IDK if he ever went back to finish.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom