Reaction Score
36-33 Dream end of half

Breland 8 pts, 4 reb

Parker 7 pts, 5 reb, 1 ast, 1 stl
Ogwumike 7 pts, 1 reb, 1 ast, 1 stl, 1 blk

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Didn't like Bentley's antics when she made a 2 point shot and started pointing at her wrist as if saying my time. She missed a previous wide open look. Also after her made shot, it was her poor defense that led to Williams making a wide open three point shot to make it a two point game.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Big Win for the Dream. Hold on to 2nd place and the bye in the playoffs.

Reaction Score
Didn't like Bentley's antics when she made a 2 point shot and started pointing at her wrist as if saying my time. She missed a previous wide open look. Also after her made shot, it was her poor defense that led to Williams making a wide open three point shot to make it a two point game.
Maybe she was indicating that it was Atlanta's time.

Reaction Score
I have never been a fan of Bentley's all the way back to her PSU days! A real head case! That's why I loved the Sun's Clarendon for Bentley trade! Clarendon will be a real asset to the Sun's this season and in the future!

Reaction Score
Big Win for the Dream. Hold on to 2nd place and the bye in the playoffs.

Technically the top 2 seeds go right to the semi-finals, so they get a double bye.

First round
#8 seed vs #5 seed, one game at #5 home court
#7 seed vs #6 seed, one game at #6 home court

Second round
Lowest seeded winner from first round vs #3 seed, one game at #3 home court
Highest seeded winner from first round vs #4 seed, one game at #4 home court

Semifinals
Lowest seeded winner from second round vs #1 seed, 5 game series with home court advantage to #1 seed
Highest seeded winner from second round vs #2 seed, 5 game series with home court advantage to #2 seed

Finals
The two winners of the semifinal series, 5 game series with home court advantage to highest seed

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
Didn't like Bentley's antics when she made a 2 point shot and started pointing at her wrist as if saying my time.

Another interpretation is "about time." As in about time I finally made a shot which what I have seen used.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Human behavior is such a wonderful yet inexplicable thing. I begin with myself... I really dislike the Sparks, but I have no Earthly reason to feel as I do. If Parker played for the Lynx, I’d think she was great. It can’t be a coastal bias, as my favorite NBA team is Golden State. When I’m tempted to think of LA as a bunch of ball-hogging gunners, in truth they really don’t seem to be much different from everybody else.

Sorry if I’ve upset or burdened anyone, but the BY is cheaper than therapy. Head bang

Reaction Score
Human behavior is such a wonderful yet inexplicable thing. I begin with myself... I really dislike the Sparks, but I have no Earthly reason to feel as I do. If Parker played for the Lynx, I’d think she was great. It can’t be a coastal bias, as my favorite NBA team is Golden State. When I’m tempted to think of LA as a bunch of ball-hogging gunners, in truth they really don’t seem to be much different from everybody else.

Sorry if I’ve upset or burdened anyone, but the BY is cheaper than therapy. Head bang
I also really dislike the Sparks. And if Parker played for the Lynx I would dislike the Lynx :cool:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom