Looks like 25 games played is entry to tournament | The Boneyard

Looks like 25 games played is entry to tournament

Reaction Score
The women have their own selection committee with its own policies and procedures, and I seriously doubt they would let the men make that announcement for them. Maybe they will do the same.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Personally, I think this is too strict a requirement. We are not out of the woods and putting this restriction might push some programs to implement 'sloppy' solutions not in the best interest of the students.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Personally, I think this is too strict a requirement. We are not out of the woods and putting this restriction might push some programs to implement 'sloppy' solutions not in the best interest of the students.
Well, things could go sour, of course, but the way things are going right now, it should be fine. There really are not a lot of cancellations going on and there are a lot of games being made up.

I checked through my conference spreadsheets for the P5, Big East and RU / AZ opponents and truthfully there are only a couple of teams in the PAC that need to sweat, the other conferences are fine. But the PAC "is" making up games, unfortunately, they are cancelling more than the rest of the country. Arizona is making up a game tonight, but lost their Friday game to Cal, one of the teams "in danger" (although I'm not sold they were a tourney candidate). Oregon State is tight, as well. ASU has a huge number of cancelled games, but actually need to only make up a couple of them to be more than safe. OTH, they are probably not dancing either.

The "blessing" is that only a few teams lost more than one or two OOC games, the cancellations hit just as the pre-conference season was ending. Iowa was hit hard, losing 4 games I think, but is scheduled to play 27 games at this point, and of course at least one - probably more - in the conference tourney.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom