looking for tailgate invites | The Boneyard

looking for tailgate invites

Status
Not open for further replies.

connectikev

RIP, Kev (3/4/2018)
Reaction Score
Not looking to mooch, we'll come prepared - but two UConn fans will be cruising the tailgates hoping to meet up with some Boneyarders pregame.

Let me know how to locate you so we can get a chance to meet some of the legends of the 'yard

connectikev (Kevin)

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I'm far from a legend but if you make your way to the blue lots and see a black SUV with eight flags (on four flagpoles) feel free to stop by, say hello and grab a beer or two (along with something to eat).

Reaction Score
I'll be in Blue Lot with boneyarders Arjona and Blueandog. Look for a flag, half blue and half gold, white cross in the center. Plenty of wings and Natty Lights for all!

connectikev

RIP, Kev (3/4/2018)
Reaction Score
I'm far from a legend but if you make your way to the blue lots and see a black SUV with eight flags (on four flagpoles) feel free to stop by, say hello and grab a beer or two (along with something to eat).

Had a great time meeting up with FFLDCNTYFAN - Thanks for the hospitality and the tix..... Catch you again soon.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Kevin, it was great meeting your wife & you! I should have the full crew back for the Navy game in a couple weeks. The spread will be far better than yesterday. The two of you are welcome to stop by and join us any time.

Take care.

Tom

PS

It was great meeting Tom from NC (NEforceUConn) as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom