Looking for pictures of UConn players | The Boneyard

Looking for pictures of UConn players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
I notice that Wikipedia does not have pictures of several UConn players.

I'm hoping that some of you have some decent photos in your files, and would be willing to license one for use.

(The license terms are here)

I'll be happy to take care of the paperwork, if you don't want to bother with the bureaucracy of uploading the images. I will need an email indicating you own the photo and you are providing permission, but I'll write that for you if you wish.

The ones I see at the moment needing photos:

ctfjr

Life is short, ride hard
Reaction Score
I notice that Wikipedia does not have pictures of several UConn players.

I'm hoping that some of you have some decent photos in your files, and would be willing to license one for use.

(The license terms are here)

I'll be happy to take care of the paperwork, if you don't want to bother with the bureaucracy of uploading the images. I will need an email indicating you own the photo and you are providing permission, but I'll write that for you if you wish.

The ones I see at the moment needing photos:

Hi Phil,

I am sure I have photos of most (probably all) of these players. You can find them on my websites www.thesportsfocus.com or for earlier ones check out http://molaver.org/uconnpix.htm

You should be able to snag anything you want from these two sites. If you can't copy something you want shoot me an email at jerry@molaver.org & I'll send it back to you.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Hi Phil,

I am sure I have photos of most (probably all) of these players. You can find them on my websites www.thesportsfocus.com or for earlier ones check out http://molaver.org/uconnpix.htm

You should be able to snag anything you want from these two sites. If you can't copy something you want shoot me an email at jerry@molaver.org & I'll send it back to you.

Wow, thanks. I've only just glanced, but it looks like a treasure trove. Will poke around and get back to you when I find something suitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom