Looking for next hidden recruiting hotbed? Supreme Athlete says look no further than CT (247) | The Boneyard

Looking for next hidden recruiting hotbed? Supreme Athlete says look no further than CT (247)

Reaction Score
Shhhh

LOL - Yeah, that kinda went away after the last few cycles w/ Cheshire Academy/Suffield Academy attention. Good for CT perception - harder to keep in state w/ P5 sniffing the field.

Reaction Score
I can remember 7 or 8 years ago when 10 or 11 tops got D1 offers. Last year and the year before it was closer to 20 or more. Some were highly recruited, CJ Holmes was recruited by Alabama, ND, Michigan, etc. Ben Mason was recruited by many schools, and recruiting services, IMHO, are being conservative on CT kids, FCIAC star Brandon Bisack wasn't ranked and joined UCONN as a walk-on, turns out the kid possibly may be our starting QB in the Fall.

Reaction Score
So now that everyone knows, the P5 schools will come in and take the best leaving us only scraps.

Reaction Score
So now that everyone knows, the P5 schools will come in and take the best leaving us only scraps.
I wouldn't be so sure. The buzz towards UConn from CT kids seems to building... We'll probably always lose most of the huge recruits (especially from prep schools), but that's always been the case anyway. The key is holding on to that second tier of guys against the likes of Cuse, BC, etc. We can be very successful with that talent and this coaching staff.

Reaction Score
I wouldn't be so sure. The buzz towards UConn from CT kids seems to building... We'll probably always lose most of the huge recruits (especially from prep schools), but that's always been the case anyway. The key is holding on to that second tier of guys against the likes of Cuse, BC, etc. We can be very successful with that talent and this coaching staff.
which will eventually lead to us holding on to more top tier CT kids (HS or prep)

Reaction Score
SupremeAthleteCT‏ @SupremeAthlete_ 16m 16 minutes ago
I think @UConnFootball deserves around it applause for showing its commitment to CT athletes. I've never seen so many CT kids getting offers

SupremeAthleteCT‏ @SupremeAthlete_ 15m 15 minutes ago
In our program alone @UConnFootball has offered 5 athletes. @Kevon_Jones7 @Dillon__Harris @MarquisArmani @TreWilliams56 @Tylerrudolph01

SupremeAthleteCT‏ @SupremeAthlete_ 6m 6 minutes ago
I tell u what tho CT Athletes, DONT for 1 second think @UConnFootball owes u anything once u get there just bcuz ur from CT. U gotta EARN IT

Reaction Score
I think @UConnFootball deserves around it applause for showing its commitment to CT athletes. I've never seen so many CT kids getting offers

In our program alone @UConnFootball has offered 5 athletes. @Kevon_Jones7 @Dillon__Harris @MarquisArmani @TreWilliams56 @Tylerrudolph01

I tell u what tho CT Athletes, DONT for 1 second think @UConnFootball owes u anything once u get there just bcuz ur from CT. U gotta EARN IT

I've only been checking out what Supreme has been doing for a short time but I really appreciate them.

Reaction Score
Been saying it for years...UConn needs to work on developing strong coaches in the inner city...Hartford, New Haven, Bridgeport. Remember how good Bloomfield was and how many athletes they sent to division 1 on an annual basis? If the state had strong coaches in those cities we'd see 30 to 40 1A athletes per year, guaranteed.

Reaction Score

Not sure what to think of supreme athlete CT after reading this on Rutgers site..

ScarletNation.com - Rutgers making recruiting push into Connecticut

Reaction Score
Last edited:
Reaction Score
Not sure what to think of supreme athlete CT after reading this on Rutgers site..

ScarletNation.com - Rutgers making recruiting push into Connecticut
I think everything he said is fair. If Rutgers is recognizing the talent that these CT players have early on in the process, it differentiates them from the competition. I don't think there's any excuse for Rutgers to be on CT kids before RE & staff. I suspect that won't be the case for long, once the staff is fully in the swing of things again.

Reaction Score
I think everything he said is fair. If Rutgers is recognizing the talent that these CT players have early on in the process, it differentiates them from the competition. I don't think there's any excuse for Rutgers to be on CT kids before RE & staff. I suspect that won't be the case for long, once the staff is fully in the swing of things again.

Each of the kids mentioned already hold a UConn offer as well.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom