OT: - Looking for hemp product suggestions | The Boneyard

OT: Looking for hemp product suggestions

temery

What?
Reaction Score
No, not really. That was just to get Hooper's attention.

Real reason for this post ... the 'yard has its first direct advertiser. If you are interested in hemp oil, CBD, etc, check out the site below. The ad will start on the forum list page for now (at the bottom).

Check the bottom of the forum list page for the ad.

Reaction Score
No, not really. That was just to get Hooper's attention.

Real reason for this post ... the 'yard has its first direct advertiser. If you are interested in hemp oil, CBD, etc, check out the site below. The ad will start on the forum list page for now (at the bottom).

Check the bottom of the forum list page for the ad.
So I want to support the Boneyard (think I already did by clicking on the ad), but what does hemp oil do for me? Do I get high? Does it clear my skin up? ????

temery

What?
Reaction Score
So I want to support the Boneyard (think I already did by clicking on the ad), but what does hemp oil do for me? Do I get high? Does it clear my skin up? ????

This one is actually a free ad for a friend. If I can get it to work (new ad script), I'm going to offer/barter ads for regular visitors who own a business (e.g. a pizza place in exchange for small display ad at their business, a free pizza once in a while I'll give away, etc).

As for hemp oil products, some people swear they work, but I've never purchased any. I make my own edibles with CBD and a secret ingredient.

Bottom line is ad revenue is in the toilet, and I might as well fill a slot for a local business. Win:Win

Reaction Score
what is the Stock Ticker Name?
Haha. Here's a starter cannabis portfolio for you (these are not the penny stocks that are all the rage and super-speculative, rather slightly more mature/proven companies):

- ETFMG Alternative Harvest ETF. Symbol: MJ (NYSE Arca). ETF with 25 cannabis-related stocks. Pretty much the benchmark cannabis mutual fund. (Invest 35% of your cannabis $$ here)

- AeroGrow International, Inc. Symbol AERO (OTC). Owned 80% by Scotts Miracle Gro. (10%)

- Scotts Miracle Gro Co. Symbol SMG (NYSE). Quality stock which has gotten hammered lately through no fault of their own. Great time to buy. (10%)

- HEXO Corp. Symbol HYYDF (NYSE). Molson Coors owns 10%. (15%)

- Cronos Group Inc. Symbol CRON (Nasdaq). Priced a little high now, as Phillip-Morris invested $4 Billion. Watch for buying opportunity. (15%)

- Canopy Growth Corp. Symbol CGC (NYSE). Priced a little high due to Constellation Brands' huge investment, but still more than 20% below their 52-week high. I say buy. (15%)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
are these items legal in states that have not legalized pot sales like NY and NJ?

Also for those considering investing in pot growing stocks you might want to proceed with caution as there apparently is an overabundance of the green stuff and prices have dropped considerably which would certainly have an impact on the bottom line...........

Reaction Score
are these items legal in states that have not legalized pot sales like NY and NJ?

Also for those considering investing in pot growing stocks you might want to proceed with caution as there apparently is an overabundance of the green stuff and prices have dropped considerably which would certainly have an impact on the bottom line......
No, this is definitely not for 100% of your 401(k). And, for me, not for short-term trading. But if the long-term growth is there (10+ years), $50K today could become $500K too....

Reaction Score
No, this is definitely not for 100% of your 401(k). And, for me, not for short-term trading. But if the long-term growth is there (10+ years), $50K today could become $500K too....

of course the states where it has become legal are disappointed with the retail price drop as it effects their tax collections..........

Reaction Score
of course the states where it has become legal are disappointed with the retail price drop as it effects their tax collections.....
The states can always (and will) just raise their tax rates to offset lower pricing. But on the private business/supplier side,when many more states legalize, it will be a much larger business. I can't imagine the 'real' companies that are involved now aren't developing business plans to be profitable at the lower price levels (not the least of which will be much larger production/distribution scale). Still, in any case, this investment isn't for the faint of heart, or for a big portion of your nest egg.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom