Looking for an Extra Nova Ticket | The Boneyard

Looking for an Extra Nova Ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Hi guys,

I'm looking for a ticket to the Villanova game for my girlfriend. We're both UConn students (I'm a senior in Storrs and she's at medical in Farmington) and don't have much money to spend. One guy posted on the ticket exchange site that he's giving one away through transfer, which applies a $7 fee. I'd like to believe that there are plenty of unused tickets folks are trying to get off their hands--does anyone have a ticket that I can get a physical copy of and avoid the transfer fee? Thanks!

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Sorry, make that three tickets--recruited a couple of other kids. They're willing to pay $10 per ticket

Reaction Score
I'd think there will be plenty of cheap tickets in the parking lots but there's no guarantee.

Reaction Score
Go to the ticket office. They sometimes sell extra student tickets for $7. You can also try the Buy or Sell Tickets Facebook group or just scalp at the game.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I'll give you two tickets and a Blue parking pass but I live in Ridgefield. I can't make the game because of an unexpected work function.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
I quit my job at McDonalds when I was 16 because they scheduled me to work and I wanted to watch a John Wayne movie (way before you could tape anything on TV).
well pilgrim....let that be a life lesson.

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
Hi guys,

I'm looking for a ticket to the Villanova game for my girlfriend. We're both UConn students (I'm a senior in Storrs and she's at medical in Farmington) and don't have much money to spend. One guy posted on the ticket exchange site that he's giving one away through transfer, which applies a $7 fee. I'd like to believe that there are plenty of unused tickets folks are trying to get off their hands--does anyone have a ticket that I can get a physical copy of and avoid the transfer fee? Thanks!
I have two extras. I tailgate across the street at the Aircraft Club next to the first backstop. I have a UConn tent. If you show up before 6pm, they are yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom