Looking for 3 tix | The Boneyard

Looking for 3 tix

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Can't find my 3 and fear they may be lost. Anyone have 3 they are looking to get rid of, or know if I can plead my case at the box office tomorrow?

Thanks,
Mike

Reaction Score
If they are season tickets, just tell them your name at the box office and they will give you replacement tickets.

If they are single game tickets then they can probably do the same if they can match the credit card.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Can't find my 3 and fear they may be lost. Anyone have 3 they are looking to get rid of, or know if I can plead my case at the box office tomorrow?

Thanks,
Mike
Many years ago I washed my season tickets in my shorts after the first game. I had to go to will call every game. I forget what I had to do but definitely call and you should be able to go to will call and show your ID.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Yep, they are season tix, but the only option I have on the website is to transfer, not re-print. I can try a transfer to my wife.

Reaction Score
Whoever mentioned that you can grab your tickets at Will Call... thank you. I was in Wallingford (from New Haven) when I realized I'd forgotten my tickets. I didn't want to lose almost an hour getting back to my place to get them so I just risked it and showed up at the ticket window and bam, they re-printed my tickets. Great to know for the future. Not sure if it's just for season ticket holders or what.

FYI, they didn't even ask me for ID or anything.

Reaction Score
Whoever mentioned that you can grab your tickets at Will Call... thank you. I was in Wallingford (from New Haven) when I realized I'd forgotten my tickets. I didn't want to lose almost an hour getting back to my place to get them so I just risked it and showed up at the ticket window and bam, they re-printed my tickets. Great to know for the future. Not sure if it's just for season ticket holders or what.

FYI, they didn't even ask me for ID or anything.
I think someone was trying to fill the rent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom