Look who they found | The Boneyard

Look who they found

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
For someone who transferred in...from LadyVol Herself...Evina has come to
represent everything we love about our team. I hope she is in the stands [with Mom?]
at both our games. And...if she has coaching in her mind's future...let Geno know...my
bet is that she would be a wonderful assistant...associate...head coach...period.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Portland is only 47 miles (53 minutes) north of Evina’s hometown of Salem Oregon. A nice gesture by Mom to drive to Portland to welcome the team to the great northwest.

Last edited:

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
For someone who transferred in...from LadyVol Herself...Evina has come to
represent everything we love about our team. I hope she is in the stands [with Mom?]
at both our games. And...if she has coaching in her mind's future...let Geno know...my
bet is that she would be a wonderful assistant...associate...head coach...period.
If Evina wants to become a coach, an endorsement from Geno would help. Geno has helped others get their foot in the door. Westbrook’s qualifications mirrors that of other WCBB coaches, playing in college and the WNBA.

Reaction Score
What a wondaful Huskie Evina is! I don't know if she's got a long-playing career in front of her but i can't think of many who will be a better fit as an assistant coach on the way to being a head coach! Players will want to play for her!

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Actually what I had in mind was that ...should Geno Himself need a coach...she would love to hear him call.
I do figure Geno and CD are a matched set and will head for the hills simultaneously. Suppose either Morgan or Jamelle move to a new position opening up a spot on Geno's staff. Wasn't Jamelle essentially 'borrowed' from an adminstrative
position in the women's program? From the outside she has been terrific! Might she welcome a return to her former slot...leaving an opportunity for a certain 'Mom'?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom