Look-a-like thread for LeBron | The Boneyard

Look-a-like thread for LeBron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
cake_unified.jpg

I love UConn hoops, but I don't follow the board much. However, as bad as UConn's loss to SH was, it can't be as bad as being compared to a muppet. :D
Do you do look-a-like threads for players of opposing teams?

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
You know what word I can never remember how to spell?

Mittens.

I always want to throw an 'o' in there instead of an 'e'.

Anywho, I want to like mittens more than gloves, but I just can't. I like the thought of mittens - all the fingers living and working together in their own small village. But you just cannot beat the utility of gloves. Every finger is working individually for the betterment of all, but I can't help being sad about the whole thing. At the end of the day, each finger is isolated from the others. Alone. Utterly alone.

Now, I am sad. I wish you had never come here.

Reaction Score
LeBron is a giant, muscular, black .
I suppose the fact that he was anointed the 2nd coming of MJ while he was in 8th grade probably factored into it, but there it is, nonetheless.

I dislike virtually everything he says and everything he does.

I specifically dislike his -halo, which he wears as an adornment rather than for its intended purpose as a sweat arrester.

What a . Anybody but the heat.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
LeBron is a giant, muscular, black .
I suppose the fact that he was anointed the 2nd coming of MJ while he was in 8th grade probably factored into it, but there it is, nonetheless.

I dislike virtually everything he says and everything he does.

I specifically dislike his -halo, which he wears as an adornment rather than for its intended purpose as a sweat arrester.

What a . Anybody but the heat.
why did you have to squeeze "black" into you're description of him?

Reaction Score
why did you have to squeeze "black" into you're description of him?
Because he's black, and I was describing him physically as a . The most obvious phenotypic characteristics of the man are that: he wears his headband like a drag queen, he's very tall, he's very muscular, and he's black. I used it, because the image of "a large muscular " is not nearly as vivid as "a large muscular black ."

Why read into it? Why are you so hypersensitive? Why do you want me to either pretend that he's not black or ignore that he is black? Why do you want me to never note again that someone is black? Why must I be discussing race to bring up somebody's race? Why can I call a man bald, or tall, or fat, or stupid, or ponderous, or precocious without implication, but if I note his obvious race, it's a problem for you? Seriously. If you want race to not be an issue, then don't piss you pants when somebody uses skin color as a descriptor in a humorous comment that is clearly not meant to be racially inciting.

Anybody but the Heat - Even if they are black ;).

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Drag queens wear head bands?

Not sure I get the LeBron anger. He hasn't killed anyone, has never been arrested, or near as I can tell, ever been in even minor trouble. No bar fights, no guns in his SUV, no nothing.

Doesn't seem to be a bad guy at all.

I don't get it. And I think he wears his head bands on his head because they're head bands.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Because he's black, and I was describing him physically as a . The most obvious phenotypic characteristics of the man are that: he wears his headband like a drag queen, he's very tall, he's very muscular, and he's black. I used it, because the image of "a large muscular " is not nearly as vivid as "a large muscular black ."

Why read into it? Why are you so hypersensitive? Why do you want me to either pretend that he's not black or ignore that he is black? Why do you want me to never note again that someone is black? Why must I be discussing race to bring up somebody's race? Why can I call a man bald, or tall, or fat, or stupid, or ponderous, or precocious without implication, but if I note his obvious race, it's a problem for you? Seriously. If you want race to not be an issue, then don't piss you pants when somebody uses skin color as a descriptor in a humorous comment that is clearly not meant to be racially inciting.

yeah right... clean it up or dont clean it up in the comfort of you home.

say it to his face or any other BLACK and see that your nosebone be poking out of the back of your head.

why couldnt he just be a ... your point would have been just as funny.

Are you black too?

Reaction Score
Since we are on the topic of Lebron being a , I'd say he's not a bad guy but he's definitely a little on the douchey side. So are a lot of NBA guys.

I doubt many would require a 7 Escalade caravan with stylists, bodyguards and a DJ for a 1 hour photo shoot, though. And most other stars would likely allow the photographer to speak to them. I love the DJ part. Link

As for the headband, it seems he a little insecure about his receding hairline. Big deal.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
If I had his money, I would be using orphans for skeet shooting - you people have no idea what a is.

Reaction Score

I find it ridiculous that you even had to post this. It's unbelievable how easily people get offended these days.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I find it ridiculous that you even had to post this. It's unbelievable how easily people get offended these days.
you must be black

Reaction Score
say it to his face or any other BLACK and see that your nosebone be poking out of the back of your head.
Well, I'm old enough that I don't pick fights, ever. On the other hand, if somebody picks a fight with me, then I'm ready to defend myself.
Say, for example, if I was out in public and I described LeJerk as a Big Black Man. And say some other Big Angry man, of whatever color, decided he didn't like that and started addressing me.

This is what would happen - I'd say - "hey man, I wasn't talking to you." Then I'd attempt to leave the area.

If the person then followed me, I'd hit 911 on my phone and keep moving away.

If they closed the distance to a range that indicated that they intended to seriously injure me or kill me, out comes the gun and the argument is over, either with them figuring out that they will not be striking me, or them getting shot, completely their choice. Self defense is not only my Constitutional right, it's a fundamental, from birth, human right.

To be clear, Internet tough guy, nobody ever raises his hand to me. I live in an open carry state, and I make it clear to those who are regularly around me that I am always carrying a handgun, and I always have spare ammo just in case angry man thinks bringing his three angry buddies might yield a different result. It won't, other than I'll be expending more 10mm hollow tip rounds out of my 16 round magazine.

I do not pick fights, and I mind my business. I will not be assaulted and battered by an angry man who has so little to speak of in life that he is willing to risk an aggravated assault charge in jail time because he perceives a slight from the words of another.

In short, Daddy Chocolate, there are so many folks running around out there like you, who take fake offense at so many things, like any reference to their skin color, that I consider it an obligation to my family and to common sense to protect myself at all times.

Hey Fishy - LeJerk held an hour long press conference to announce that he was going to the Miami Heat. He does a hand clap stupid thing with talc just for the marketing and attention. His headband is worn as an adornment, not to absorb sweat. He walked off the court in a tiff after losing a playoff without shaking hands. He quit on the Cavaliers in a playoff game. He's a loser and a spoiled, self-centered jerk.

Reaction Score
I can't remember the last time I read an article where Lebron was caught with a gun in a club or raped anyone in a hotel. I have no idea why anyone would hate Lebron. If you live in Cleveland, it's probably time to move on and get a life. Otherwise, I don't understand why people don't just sit back and enjoy watching an athlete in the prime of his career.

Reaction Score
Anyone watching Lebron this year? His summer working with Hakeem is really paying off and he is looking very good in the post, an area he avoided altogether up to now. He is basically unstoppable. He has taken one 3-pointer all year after averaging 3 - 5 per game each year.

Reaction Score
Haven't seen too much, but from what I did see, it looks like his mid-range game is deadly. Not only that, but he can get an open jumper off the dribble any day.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score

What does him being black have anything to do with him being a big ? You don't have to ignore he's black...but it has nothing to do with him being a . You can be a big white , or a big black , a big Italian , or a big Jewish . Or any other number of races or ethnicities. It just seems like you went out of your way to fit in that, while being a , he is also black. I don't think it's hypersensitive to find that odd, at the very least. The first time I read your post yesterday, I certainly raised an eyebrow.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I don't see different colors of douches - I only see douches.

It is because I am enlightened.

America is a beautiful rainbow of douches. Or a beautiful melting pot of douches. Or a beautiful melted rainbow of douches.

Ooo...I know. We're a double rainbow of douches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom