Lonnie Galloway | The Boneyard

Lonnie Galloway

Status
Not open for further replies.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Co-OC for Louisville suspended. In his first year with the program. Will Louisville make him the scapegoat and fire him? Would love to see him make a pit stop in CT. Was at WVU before UL.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Co-OC for Louisville suspended. In his first year with the program. Will Louisville make him the scapegoat and fire him? Would love to see him make a pit stop in CT. Was at WVU before UL.
Things were fine a few days ago, then the media backlash against UL and now the scapegoat emerges. Well played, Louisville.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Things were fine a few days ago, then the media backlash against UL and now the scapegoat emerges. Well played, Louisville.

I know lol it's a joke. But, we would be well served in getting someone who is talented and has fallen from grace. He coached the Heisman winner this year, and if he does get fired, I could see teams being very hesitant to hire him. Would also be nice to get a guy outside of Diaco's circle so that we can have a decent interim coach once he gets canned four games into the season.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
I know lol it's a joke. But, we would be well served in getting someone who is talented and has fallen from grace. He coached the Heisman winner this year, and if he does get fired, I could see teams being very hesitant to hire him. Would also be nice to get a guy outside of Diaco's circle so that we can have a decent interim coach once he gets canned four games into the season.
I would not be opposed to hiring him based on this incident. He's more of a WR guy than a QB guy and really hasn't had full control of the offense from what I can see in his bio. He has spent most of his time in the south/appalachia and we might be a tough sell for him but at least he's coached in the Rent before.

This is definitely of interest: "Considered one of the nation’s top recruiters, Galloway was named the 2010 BIG EAST Recruiter of the Year by ESPN.com"

Reaction Score
Yeah because as we know the head coach, Schultz I think his name is, knows nothing, nothing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom