Lon Kruger retires- old news | The Boneyard

Lon Kruger retires- old news

Reaction Score
Guess this happened a week ago but my first time seeing it. Really underrated coach, won everywhere he went. I wonder if with Covid and especially all the madness with trying to keep a team together with the transfer stuff and other possible changes that some of these older coaches feel it's time to call it a career. I could understand some of them looking around and seeing how the game has changed and they no longer want to be a part of it.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
One of the few coaches to ever really embarrass Calhoun in a single game. Kruger completely outcoached our legend in the 1994 Sweet 16.

Reaction Score
One of the few coaches to ever really embarrass Calhoun in a single game. Kruger completely outcoached our legend in the 1994 Sweet 16.
Yes he did. And yet all we needed was ONE foul shot from a guy who had just made 20 in a game the week before.......that one STILL hurts.

Reaction Score
Guess this happened a week ago but my first time seeing it. Really underrated coach, won everywhere he went. I wonder if with Covid and especially all the madness with trying to keep a team together with the transfer stuff and other possible changes that some of these older coaches feel it's time to call it a career. I could understand some of them looking around and seeing how the game has changed and they no longer want to be a part of it.
Coached well in a handful of places. Beat us in Donyell's last game. Which still kinda stings, but a good win for him.

Reaction Score
Yes he did. And yet all we needed was ONE foul shot from a guy who had just made 20 in a game the week before.......that one STILL hurts.
Ruined my Spring Break....

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
UConn lost because Calhoun wouldn't play Brian Fair in a game where UConn went like 16 minutes without a basket. Fair didn't play defense, but defense wasn't UConn's problem that night. UConn needed baskets, and Fair could score.

Reaction Score
He’s so over rated. Barely over 500 in conference at Oklahoma, same as Florida. Runs nothing.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Donyell got paid but that game really cost him.

Reaction Score
He’s so over rated. Barely over 500 in conference at Oklahoma, same as Florida. Runs nothing.don’t take 5 different programs to the Tourney and be overrated. Really, really bad take

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom