Lomachenko v. Pedraza On ESPN | The Boneyard

Lomachenko v. Pedraza On ESPN

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I'm glad to see high level boxing outside of PPV.

I'm really hesitant to watch fight under the 150 weight limit because, even though I realize they could all probably knock me out cold with one punch, they're the size of 8th grade boys.

Turned it on to see if it's worth the watch. Immediately saw Steven A. Smith as one of the announcing crew.

Click.

Reaction Score

I'm really hesitant to watch fight under the 150 weight limit because, even though I realize they could all probably knock me out cold with one punch, they're the size of 8th grade boys.

Turned it on to see if it's worth the watch. Immediately saw Steven A. Smith as one of the announcing crew.

Click.
That’s what the mute button is for.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
That’s what the mute button is for.

I skipped all the intro stuff and tuned back in for the main event. Minimized his annoyance.

Took Lomachenko a few rounds to get his competitive legs back but he was very impressive second half of fight. Pedraza showed a bunch of heart surviving the 11th.

Reaction Score

Click.
Not probably.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom