Logistics for Thursday night | The Boneyard

Logistics for Thursday night

Reaction Score
We're coming up from Myrtle Beach. I've never seen their arena and have no idea what to plan for. I do know that the entire second level is GA and that you need to get there really early or get stuck in a corner. I've heard parking can be a nightmare.

Is anyone planning a place to meet up before the game or after the W? Staking out a section for Husky fans?

Anything else someone making a first visit to Columbia needs to know? Thanks.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
We're coming up from Myrtle Beach. I've never seen their arena and have no idea what to plan for. I do know that the entire second level is GA and that you need to get there really early or get stuck in a corner. I've heard parking can be a nightmare.

Is anyone planning a place to meet up before the game or after the W? Staking out a section for Husky fans?

Anything else someone making a first visit to Columbia needs to know? Thanks.

Parking is not a nightmare; park on the street and walk a few blocks. Metered parking is plentiful and there is the convention center garage a block from the arena. The convention center also has a surface lot, but parking is only available if there isn't and event at the CC. I park on the street and walk 5 or 6 blocks. I think they check meters until 6. You can find on street parking on Lady, Lincoln, Gervais, Park, Washington or Assembly.

Reaction Score
If I can find a ticket or two I would go and meet up with other fans. Let me know if you hear of any tickets.

Reaction Score
A couple of years ago I drove over from Augusta and arrived a couple of hours early, not knowing anything about parking. Found a lot next to the convention center, walked to a restaurant for dinner and enjoyed a great UConn win. Had reserved seats so no worries about GA. Fans are rabid!

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
If I can find a ticket or two I would go and meet up with other fans. Let me know if you hear of any tickets.

I think the game is sold out, but there will be tickets for sale by scalpers before the game out on the street.

Reaction Score
There are nearly 800 GA tickets on StubHub starting at $12. Plus an assortment of reserved seats $40+.

Reaction Score
There are nearly 800 GA tickets on StubHub starting at $12. Plus an assortment of reserved seats $40+.

Right now, still over 500 GA seats, now as low as $9. If you're a Husky fan within 3 hours of Columbia, let's go!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chino323

Top Bottom