Locked On - Apologies | The Boneyard

Locked On - Apologies

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Is it too early? Seems Zanetto may not have been click baiting us after all. Still not sure how "imminent" applies, but it does seem that he had a scoop. Will be the best crow I ever ate.

Reaction Score
There is no debate at the top level as to whether UConn would join a P-4 conference for all sports if offered a spot on reasonable terms. Maybe there should be, but there isn’t. It is only a debate among fans. The only “ship sinking” will come from the Big XII Presidents,

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
There is no debate at the top level as to whether UConn would join a P-4 conference for all sports if offered a spot on reasonable terms. Maybe there should be, but there isn’t. It is only a debate among fans. The only “ship sinking” will come from the Big XII Presidents,
B12 presidents that will be inundated by negative stories by Trammel, Forde and others forwarded from their boosters.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
B12 presidents that will be inundated by negative stories by Trammel, Forde and others forwarded from their boosters.
I think this is something to watch. If Trammel isn't coming out with the series of hit pieces, that may be an indicator that the temperature on us has changed in the big 12 back rooms discussing our admission

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
I think this is something to watch. If Trammel isn't coming out with the series of hit pieces, that may be an indicator that the temperature on us has changed in the big 12 back rooms discussing our admission
Tramel is an Oklahoma guy which is now in the SEC. I would be surprised if he followed or cared about it anymore.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Tramel is an Oklahoma guy which is now in the SEC. I would be surprised if he followed or cared about it anymore.
Yet he was the loudest voice against are joining the big 12 last summer, even though they were on their way out the door and no longer had voting rates regarding the conference.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Interesting note: They call him Berry because his nose is red and bulbous like an overripe strawberry.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Interesting note: They call him Berry because his nose is red and bulbous like an overripe strawberry.
I thought it was short for Dingleberry, which is basically what he is.

Reaction Score
There’s a lot of UConn fans that are wayyy to harsh on him he’s not necessarily an inside he even says he’s a biased UConn fan he I live his support & consistent out put … his growth over the last 2 yrs is respectable & even if the vote doesn’t go thru for UConn to join the big12 he wasn’t wrong & a lot of ppl especially in the boneyard owe him a big apology & need lighting up some on him or just stop listening & find a better way to get UConn content

Reaction Score
There’s a lot of UConn fans that are wayyy to harsh on him he’s not necessarily an inside he even says he’s a biased UConn fan he I live his support & consistent out put … his growth over the last 2 yrs is respectable & even if the vote doesn’t go thru for UConn to join the big12 he wasn’t wrong & a lot of ppl especially in the boneyard owe him a big apology & need lighting up some on him or just stop listening & find a better way to get UConn content
Is he actually a UConn fan? Or is this just a grift for him? Because he gets an awful lot wrong for being a UConn fan

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
Is he actually a UConn fan? Or is this just a grift for him? Because he gets an awful lot wrong for being a UConn fan
Look at 90% of the posts on the Boneyard. He is right in line.

Reaction Score
He lives in Greensboro NC and is a tech recruiter by day. Doesn't list his education at all on LI

Reaction Score

He’s an amateur tik tok level grifter.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lurkmore

Top Bottom