Locating decent game tickets | The Boneyard

Locating decent game tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
My daughter & son(both UConn alums) and I have decided to try to get to more than the usual 2+ games this season. For the most part we have been able to score some good seats for free from friends unable to use them in past years. But, given the chance at a repeat with all the talent that is back; and with the additions of Drummond and Daniels, win or lose, we think this team is going to be huge fun and would like to see as many games as possible. Are there good online ticket sources that some(or most) of you have had good success with in the past securing even better than average seats for some of the more attractive games? Would love to get some advice/website links. Thanks in advance!

GO HUSKIES!!!

Reaction Score
My daughter & son(both UConn alums) and I have decided to try to get to more than the usual 2+ games this season. For the most part we have been able to score some good seats for free from friends unable to use them in past years. But, given the chance at a repeat with all the talent that is back; and with the additions of Drummond and Daniels, win or lose, we think this team is going to be huge fun and would like to see as many games as possible. Are there good online ticket sources that some(or most) of you have had good success with in the past securing even better than average seats for some of the more attractive games? Would love to get some advice/website links. Thanks in advance!

GO HUSKIES!!!
Boatright not Drummond is the most college ready. Drummond will be a machine on the boards and be a physical presence defensively. Championships in college are won with great guard play anyways. I can't wait to watch AD though.

Reaction Score
Boatright not Drummond is the most college ready. Drummond will be a machine on the boards and be a physical presence defensively. Championships in college are won with great guard play anyways. I can't wait to watch AD though.
You can have any seat you want if you have the $ to spend. What is your budget?

Reaction Score
I would say check stub hub but the seats are extremely over priced. Im sorry but idk who the people selling them think they are charging $250 a seat or more for any lower section seats at the XL???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilesa

Top Bottom