Lke SEC & Big 12 | The Boneyard

Lke SEC & Big 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

I don't understand the fixation on the ACC - other than UNC and Duke they have been pretty weak in Basketball and universally weak in football.

The SEC and Big 12 are much better options.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I don't understand the fixation on the ACC - other than UNC and Duke they have been pretty weak in Basketball and universally weak in football.

The SEC and Big 12 are much better options.

For Florida State?

C

Chief00

Don't put all your eggs in one basket, unless you love rejection.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
If next week turns out as bloody awful as it is looking to be, I think UConn and Rutgers shop themselves to the Big 12, B1G, ACC and SEC as a package deal. No one will bite, but it is the best chance we got.

Reaction Score
If next week turns out as bloody awful as it is looking to be, I think UConn and Rutgers shop themselves to the Big 12, B1G, ACC and SEC as a package deal. No one will bite, but it is the best chance we got.

Amen. #BegHarder is officially all we have left. But we are if thinking the SEC is remotely feasible let's not forget to see if the PAC 12 would like to get into that NYC market.

Reaction Score

Wait -- so #begharder wasn't a terrible strategy? It was just premature?

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
The way I see it #begharder beats the hell out of #hopeharder.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Wait -- so #begharder wasn't a terrible strategy? It was just premature?
The way I see it #begharder beats the hell out of #hopeharder.

If you're waste deep in excrement. Formulating a plan to get thigh deep in excrement and then declaring "mission accomplished", is never a solid strategy. You need to get out...if that involves screaming for help, you scream for help. If nobody thinks you're worth saving, then you were doomed to begin with. Pretending that all of this is somehow controllable by UConn is crazy.

Reaction Score
Basketball being pretty weak in the ACC? I know we give them lots of , because how insanely good the Big East has been the last 5 years, but the ACC has been BY FAR the second best conference. With Cuse and Pitt going there, if UConn went there, the scales would most certainly shift to the ACC being the best basketball conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom