Live Twitter Chat With Michael Tarbutt | The Boneyard

Live Twitter Chat With Michael Tarbutt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Today on twitter there will be a live chat with incoming Husky Michael Tarbutt from 12-1230. Tweet any questions you may have to @uconnfbfacts and @tarbutt11 using the hashtag #AskTarbutt and he will answer your question. Looking forward to everyone participating.

Reaction Score
This is a great idea. I hope in the future they can do more things like this not just with recruits, but current/past players, coaches or even Warde. It would be a good way to promote and keep interest in the program over the summer. I'd certainly participate in everyone.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
This is a great idea. I hope in the future they can do more things like this not just with recruits, but current/past players, coaches or even Warde. It would be a good way to promote and keep interest in the program over the summer. I'd certainly participate in everyone.

We are planning on having a similar chat with Kevin Murphy next Wednesday night. Until then be sure to follow @uconnfbfacts on twitter and stay up to date with the latest UConn Football news

Reaction Score
We are planning on having a similar chat with Kevin Murphy next Wednesday night. Until then be sure to follow @uconnfbfacts on twitter and stay up to date with the latest UConn Football news

I already do follow. I just don't get Twitter much. Looks like I'll be checking in more often

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom