Live Stream for Tomorrow's Exhibition | The Boneyard

Live Stream for Tomorrow's Exhibition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So, Palatine was right, apparently this is only for the audio stream. Take back those likes- I don't deserve them! Resume complaining about no video stream!

Screen Shot 2014-11-03 at 7.17.41 PM.png

Reaction Score
So, Palatine was right, apparently this is only for the audio stream. Take back those likes- I don't deserve them! Resume complaining about no video stream!

View attachment 7376
I liked this one after disliking the other. We'll call it even (kidding, you are the best tcf).

Reaction Score
I don't mind the fact that you were incorrect.
I don't mind the fact that Palatine ended up being correct.
I don't mind the fact that you, the like-King of the BY, got likes for the post.

The only thing I mind is the rapid UPlift I felt at the thought of not missing a game for the first time in a long time and then the body slam onto the canvas.

DARN!

With today's technology it's just shocking to me that they can't send out a feed. I'd take an iPhone video feed tethered to a dial up modem at this point.

Somewhere in Kentucky a pot bellied inbred is watching a live feed of his team doing warm up calisthenics and is laughing at us.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Sorry, I just can't see getting all that up in arms about an exhibition game. Nothing can really be gleaned in these games, given the competition (Though it used to find out that Marathon Oil beat Syracuse). I remember Calhoun always being upset after the preseason games because he thought the players weren't taking them seriously.

If it's that important, tickets are still available for $10 and there is not a bad seat in the house at Gampel. I see that the Assumption game is at noon on Sunday. My wife is going into her office for a few hours so I might take my son to kill a couple hours on an NFL day where both the 'Skins and the Patriots are on a bye. At 2 years old, it depends how he takes in the hockey game tomorrow night.

By the way. There is now an option to watch on HuskyVision Premium for $9.95/month.

Reaction Score
By the way. There is now an option to watch on HuskyVision Premium for $9.95/month.
Lucy. Football. Charlie Brown.
WAIT! OMG! It's true. Husky25 was not simply yanking our chains. There is now a SECOND link with the words "premium WATCH" next to it.

YES!

All is right in the universe.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
SCSU is an exhibition this year...

We might end up in their conference if UConn FB doesn't receive some support the BB junkies - come to NYC this weekend and cheer on UConn FB and watch as the Syracue - New Yorks College Team gets an adustment!

:)

Reaction Score
Jesus. Maybe we can arrange for the game to be played in your driveway. Sack up and pay the $9 or whatever it is.

Yikes. I already subscribed, but that seems like a bit of an overreaction to a fairly innocuous question.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Jesus. Maybe we can arrange for the game to be played in your driveway. Sack up and pay the $9 or whatever it is.
In previous years there has been a free code. Reasonable question and one id like the answer to.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
In previous years there has been a free code. Reasonable question and one id like the answer to.
The football board is separating the fans between the supporters. Supporters mindlessly drop money to the programs, which makes them better than fans. They're coming over here too demanding this. So either pay the $9 or you're inferior. Season tickets and buying tournament game tickets are not enough now. ;)

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I'm confused, is Palatine wrong again, or is he still right?

Reaction Score
I would gladly pay the $10 if it was a high quality stream, but typically it isn't. Here's to hoping it's better this year!

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I would gladly pay the $10 if it was a high quality stream, but typically it isn't. Here's to hoping it's better this year!

It improved considerably the second exhibition game last season. I don't care if this is an exhibition game. Shelling out $10 is worth it just to get a baseline of the team and see how KO tinkers with things over the season. I've always enjoyed the process as much as the outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom