LIU game...Binghampton game...TV? | The Boneyard

LIU game...Binghampton game...TV?

Reaction Score
SNY did a wonderful job with UConn basketball, pregame, halftime and post game coverage were awesome.

I haven't had cable in a few years, what happened to SNY, is it gone or we just no longer have that partnership with them ?

Reaction Score
I haven't had cable in a few years, what happened to SNY, is it gone or we just no longer have that partnership with them ?
It still exists and the women still have a separate partnership for some of their OOC games. But with the move to the Big East it wasn't needed since Fox will show all games in some form (Fox/FS1/FS2)

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
All of our games are on cable everywhere. No regional only games. It's remarkable, really.

I am liking this move to the BE for all sports and independent for football just for these threads of "how do I find my 'program' this week?"

The butter on the popcorn is how can I stream this?

Reaction Score
For those of us who attended “New York’s public Ivy” … I can assure the OP that the hub of the Southern Tier would never be confused with any of the Hamptons. Gotta drop that “p”.

Reaction Score
SNY did a wonderful job with UConn basketball, pregame, halftime and post game coverage were awesome.
Even though It was for only 5 games a year when we were in the AAC, SNY did a very good job with their UConn men’s basketball coverage. It was good to have a UConn centered pre and post game show, as well as some other specials they would produce throughout the season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom