Little Rock beats Texas-Arlington with student managers | The Boneyard

Little Rock beats Texas-Arlington with student managers

Reaction Score
Some people around here are still obsessed with the AAC
giphy.webp

Reaction Score
Well at least this makes Pikiell's pitiful loss to a bad Minnesota team without 3 of its 4 top scorers not look so bad.

Reaction Score
I vaguely remember a game between UConn vs Rutgers when RU was short players and mangers needed to suit up and play..don’t remember the details but pretty sure the outcome for RU didn’t result in a win. Can anyone dig into the archives for more detail?

Reaction Score
Due to Covid issues Little Rock went into the game with 7 players. Four players fouled out and they won a two point game with student managers playing. What a cool story.
I'm looking up this game and I see nine players played for Little Rock, eight of which are scholarship players and the ninth is a walk-on who has gotten minutes in all four years at Little Rock.

Hate to damper on a cool story, but I'm not buying it.

Reaction Score
I'm looking up this game and I see nine players played for Little Rock, eight of which are scholarship players and the ninth is a walk-on who has gotten minutes in all four years at Little Rock.

Hate to damper on a cool story, but I'm not buying it.

Blame Scott Van Pelt and the other guy doing the college hoops roundup. I posted what they said, Van Pelt called it one of the coolest things you'll ever see in sports or something to that effect.

Reaction Score
Then there was the year that the Huskies roster was so thin we had to recruit Greg Economu from intramurals to play, and he did so reasonably well......

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
There was a championship team that had a manager play in a state semifinal, IIRC. Knocked in the two free throws, too.

B3FFDADF-A2AA-45FD-97E5-AC973B84D6D2.jpeg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom