Listening to the Paul Finebaum show on SEC Network. | The Boneyard

Listening to the Paul Finebaum show on SEC Network.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I swear listening to these callers, that I'm listening to a Key and Peele spoof.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
I swear listening to these callers, that I'm listening to a Key and Peele spoof.

Finebaum callers are the dumbest of the dumb. Please don't take them as representative of the entire South lol :)

Reaction Score
Finebaum callers are the dumbest of the dumb. Please don't take them as representative of the entire South lol :)
I'll take your word and the fact that one caller predicted Alabama to go 7-6, with a 12 game schedule for it. Finebaum just trolls these dudes along. I felt bad for these dudes.

Reaction Score
Don't do it to yourself.
Yeah, first time tuning in to the SEC network for any extended time. I love college football, but i'm just about positive my IQ dropped at least three points listening today.

Bill Sussman

My Name isn't really Bill
Reaction Score
Jax Husky said:

As someone who grew up in the South, I can confirm that this is not representative of the entire South but is representative of enough of the South to fill the radio time with open lines and listeners.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
One of those callers poisoned hundred year old trees to get at an opposing fan base, and a few thousand others are mad they didn't think of it first.

The irony is that Paul is a northern yankee. His show is horrible unless you want to hear all about how great bama and the SEC are in 30 second bites.

Reaction Score
They don't call it redneck radio for nothing! I actually missed listening to his show on my way into the firehouse in the afternoon after he went off Ch 91 on Sirius/XM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom