Links to Mizzou Boards | The Boneyard

Links to Mizzou Boards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Links

Most active board looks like tigerboard.com

I have to say - each time I see one of these away team forums where all the messages are threaded in-line (and end up making a complex maze of references back to previous messages) it makes me grateful for all the work the mods did on the Boneyard. Maybe I'm a simpleton, but if this website wasn't so user-friendly, I wouldn't be here.

Reaction Score
Links

Most active board looks like tigerboard.com

I have to say - each time I see one of these away team forums where all the messages are threaded in-line (and end up making a complex maze of references back to previous messages) it makes me grateful for all the work the mods did on the Boneyard. Maybe I'm a simpleton, but if this website wasn't so user-friendly, I wouldn't be here.
The yard is easily the best formatted board.

Reaction Score
You aren't kidding @HuskyFan16. Tigerboard.com is impossible to follow. I did notice that they posted a link to The Boneyard, so hopefully we'll get some Mizzou fans over here to make the week more interesting.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Weird thing is you can do the in-line formatting well (reddit uses it) and it's better for huge topics with a bunch of tangent discussions but it seems that every message board screws it up.

Reaction Score
What does this meesage mean??

http://tigerboard.com/boards/view.php?message=13121956

I didn't realize admins had to approve messages.....are they sure they found the correct site?? Last I checked, we let everyone on this site....just look at some of the riff raff who inhabit the Realignment board!

I don't think it's messages that need approval but I do believe he needs an account in order to post. The account is what needs admin approval. Hopefully the admins can get him approved soon so we can start some discussions.

Reaction Score
What does this meesage mean??

http://tigerboard.com/boards/view.php?message=13121956

I didn't realize admins had to approve messages.....are they sure they found the correct site?? Last I checked, we let everyone on this site....just look at some of the riff raff who inhabit the Realignment board!

I believe each account here has to be Admin approved. That's probably what the holdup is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom