Link to site w/ past games | The Boneyard

Link to site w/ past games

Reaction Score
Could someone please provide the link to the page that had all the games year by year to watch. I think there were games even from the early 80's on there. I do remember seeing the link on here once but I cant find it anymore. Thank you.

Reaction Score
It's under tcf's stuff at the top of the page. However, it has migrated to a new server so that link is not updated yet...so what Word said.

Reaction Score
Could someone please provide the link to the page that had all the games year by year to watch. I think there were games even from the early 80's on there. I do remember seeing the link on here once but I cant find it anymore. Thank you.

Love watching full UConn games on a Monday morning. F work!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
It's under tcf's stuff at the top of the page. However, it has migrated to a new server so that link is not updated yet...so what Word said.
@temery When you get a chance can you update the link? It was really convenient.

Thanks.

Reaction Score
i tried that but it doesnt work. so yeah ill guess i will wait for the update. Thanks for the help. I love watching the teams of yester year kick some ass. Earl Kelly was the first standout player I remember. How about you guys? Who was the best player you rember first?

Reaction Score
i tried that but it doesnt work. so yeah ill guess i will wait for the update. Thanks for the help. I love watching the teams of yester year kick some ass. Earl Kelly was the first standout player I remember. How about you guys? Who was the best player you rember first?
Corny

CL82

Reaction Score
http://www.uconnhuskygames.com should now redirect to the new site, so no need to update link. If anyone is having issues with the link let me know please!
This is what I get when I click on the tab:
upload_2018-7-23_16-26-8.png

Reaction Score
If you're interested, there is a streaming service called area 51. I know, suspicious name but it receives all the sports channels for live TV. For 5 bucks a month, it is well worth it.

Reaction Score

Tony Hanson, Corny, Chris Smith

Reaction Score
75-76 team - Tony Hanson, Joey Whelton, Abromaitis - was friends with Jack Robinson.

CL82

Reaction Score
@tcf15 I like the new interface, easy to find games, including this gem:

UConn vs. BU 12/5/1981

Karl Hobbs was a soph, I think. The other starters, Corny Thompson, Mike McKay, Norman Bailey and Chuck Aleksinas (the Morris Mountain), were all Connecticut natives. The opposing coach might be familiar, a very young Rick Pitino.

This was a very talented team. I sometimes wonder what they might have achieved if Calhoun had coached them.

I was at this game. It was in the old Fieldhouse, which was a great, great place to watch a game. Maybe 4,500 or so capicity but fans were packed in tight even sitting on the floor to sneak an extra row or two of fans in. The Fieldhouse had a reputation as a tough place to play. It was very loud. So much so, that the crowd noise would shake the dust down from the rafters leaving a haze up around the lights.

I just watched a bit of this for now but had a huge smile. Thanks for digging it up!

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom