Link to Dayton Flyers forum - they're scared of the Nat. Champs | The Boneyard

Link to Dayton Flyers forum - they're scared of the Nat. Champs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
One poster said our backcourt was second to the Harrison brothers.

Yeah...

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Can't hate Dayton or their fans. I rooted for them last year.

Reaction Score
Our defense and fouling didn't hurt them but Dayton is flying high this afternoon. Both teams playing real well I think. No one ever said it was gonna be easy this game. About what I expected plus maybe 5-10 points on both sides.

Reaction Score
I respect Dayton fans

Except this D*$#hebag:

UConn is everything that is wrong with college basketball. All they care about are bringing in kids to further the program and then when they're done with them, they're on their own.

I mean, they missed the tourney 2 years ago due to poor academics, and goosed the numbers to not be banned last year.

That, and Kevin Ollie is a jacka**.

Really don't want to lose this.

Reaction Score
Except this D*$#hebag:

UConn is everything that is wrong with college basketball. All they care about are bringing in kids to further the program and then when they're done with them, they're on their own.

I mean, they missed the tourney 2 years ago due to poor academics, and goosed the numbers to not be banned last year.

Lol, I meant respect as in....I respect how they can be so passionate about an irrelevant program. There's no such thing as a "Dayton bandwagon" so you know their fans are legit

Reaction Score

Was that our first opposing fan calling our coach an since Ollie took over or did I miss one?

This can only mean good things.

Reaction Score
Except this D*$#hebag:

Ive been on the internet for over 10 years and in that time ive been on hundreds perhaps thousands of forums and read through tens of thousands of posts and this is absolutely one of the top 3 most idiotic things ive ever had the displeasure of reading.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Apparently that poster can't tell the difference between UConn and UNC.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Ive never read anything bad about hcko... its kind of awkward reading negative things about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom