Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Pressers are up. Click on link above.

ctfjr

Life is short, ride hard
Reaction Score
KML may be the stud today but one small suggestion - perhaps she should chew her gum before or after the presser, not during :)

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
KML may be the stud today but one small suggestion - perhaps she should chew her gum before or after the presser, not during :)
Agree. Gotta believe CD would NOT be happy with that.

Reaction Score
Umm what "link above?" Would be cool if someone could post the direct link. Thanks.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Interesting point made by Gary before the questions started for the coach about half way through the TA&M post game - he listed off the point guards that all played AAU together in Dallas: Moriah, Alexis Jones, Jordon Jones, and Odyssey. Nice little acknowledgement of the Texas talent.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
I believe they also played for the same DFW AAU Program. Another interesting note, when Kim and Karen Aston of Texas have hired an assistant coaches that had close ties to DFW and their Texas recruiting improved. That's why if I'm the Houston AD and was interested in improving my Women's BB program, I would hire a coach with ties to DFW. Maybe not the head coach, but definitely one of the assistant coaches. DFW is one of elite AAU programs in the country.

Interesting point made by Gary before the questions started for the coach about half way through the TA&M post game - he listed off the point guards that all played AAU together in Dallas: Moriah, Alexis Jones, Jordon Jones, and Odyssey. Nice little acknowledgement of the Texas talent.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Just watched Doug Bruno's post game press conference and I was impressed how he took most of the responsibility for the loss. He admitted he started the game playing conservative, exact opposite of what they normally do. By the time he changed how the team played it was too late and couldn't catch up. Compare this to a certain coach in the Research Triangle who consistently blames the players.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Just watched Doug Bruno's post game press conference and I was impressed how he took most of the responsibility for the loss. He admitted he started the game playing conservative, exact opposite of what they normally do. By the time he changed how the team played it was too late and couldn't catch up. Compare this to a certain coach in the Research Triangle who consistently blames the players.
I agree. That was a very classy performance. He blamed himself, not the team.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Loved the little bit he had about one of the players answers 'we couldn't guard them' - his reaction 'well, yes you could, but you didn't' in a joking manner and then saying 'see, that is the difference in perspective between a coach and a player!'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom