Line Prediction vs Hartford | The Boneyard

Line Prediction vs Hartford

Reaction Score
This is going to be a lot more of a challenge than CCSU and if we don’t come ready to play, this could be a dangerous game. They have size, experience, can score and play D.
My prediction on the opening line is UConn -12.5.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Hartford was almost an America East contender last year. While tougher than CCSU, this game should not be a challenge

Reaction Score
This is going to be a lot more of a challenge than CCSU and if we don’t come ready to play, this could be a dangerous game. They have size, experience, can score and play D.
KenPom has Hartford at 308, CCSU is 335. I don’t think it will be much more of a challenge. And with Martin back if the line is in the teens I strongly believe Uconn will cover it

Reaction Score
Not looking past this game.....I think Hartford will give us a challenge just based on the amount of time they've been able to practice while we haven't at all hardly and they have experienced players.

Coach John Gallagher said his team is ready and has stayed clear of any preseason COVID-19 interruptions.
"We've been on the court. We'll have 30 practices before the UConn game," Gallagher said. "All systems are a go. Our full packages are in. I don't know how good the packages are going to be in the first game, but our system is in and we will be throwing a lot of different stuff at UConn."

And he's looking forward to seeing what his roster will do on the season.
"We're deep," Gallagher said. "Guys six-through-10 would usually start for me. I just want to make sure we play some games this year, because this is a roster for the next three years."

Reaction Score
Not looking past this game.....I think Hartford will give us a challenge just based on the amount of time they've been able to practice while we haven't at all hardly and they have experienced players.

Coach John Gallagher said his team is ready and has stayed clear of any preseason COVID-19 interruptions.
"We've been on the court. We'll have 30 practices before the UConn game," Gallagher said. "All systems are a go. Our full packages are in. I don't know how good the packages are going to be in the first game, but our system is in and we will be throwing a lot of different stuff at UConn."

And he's looking forward to seeing what his roster will do on the season.
"We're deep," Gallagher said. "Guys six-through-10 would usually start for me. I just want to make sure we play some games this year, because this is a roster for the next three years."

If you look at their roster, overal UHart is pretty young. Gotta thing year after next might be "the year" for them if things work out.

Marks and Flowers are going to be a load in that conference as upperclassmen.

Reaction Score
I'm torn on what to expect out of this one. Hartford has some size which CCSU didn't. A few 6'10"+ guys including a freshman that Gal is really high on. They are also a very good defensive team... fun fact.. they held teams to 27.5% from 3 - 2nd best in college basketball. UConn should be able to win comfortably but certainly think tougher than CCSU (even if the KP numbers aren't as far apart). Having already played a game and working out some of the kinks will help us.

Reaction Score
Gallagher sounds confident. I hope we come to play and I hope Hartford has a good year too. I’d like to see some smaller CT schools in the tourney now and then.
Especially for Coach G. He deserves some success

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
12.5?! I would absolutely hammer that spread.

Not sure if anyone else noticed it, but all day Wednesday the ESPN app had UConn -17/18. I would have pounded that as well. Real line was 26.

I am on UConn -22 tonight. Uhart isn't that much better than CCSU and we will be much more prepared from the get go.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Has any coach ever said they don't they don't feel great about their team? We should win handily again.

Reaction Score
Has any coach ever said they don't they don't feel great about their team? We should win handily again.

Hurley in last game's press conference lol.

I took Hartford +22.5. Worried about our defense.

Reaction Score
12.5?! I would absolutely hammer that spread.

Not sure if anyone else noticed it, but all day Wednesday the ESPN app had UConn -17/18. I would have pounded that as well. Real line was 26.

I am on UConn -22 tonight. Uhart isn't that much better than CCSU and we will be much more prepared from the get go.
I got UConn -12.5 in a teaser parlay so I took that... I think they should be able to cover that.. 22.5 though I don't know,

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I have a vague recollection of playing a Hawks team we were supposed to hammer in the second game of last season... I bet Dan will remind the boys of that

Reaction Score

There is nothing normal about this season. We have holes, with little time to work on them. I expect a struggle.

Reaction Score
I like it. Bring it on. If we could play Gonzaga tomorrow id be all for it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom