Lindsey Harding | The Boneyard

Lindsey Harding

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
A fine representative of Duke WBB. I wish her success .... Maybe this will open the door for others in the future.

CamrnCrz1974

Good Guy for a Dookie
Reaction Score
I going to mention @triaddukefan & @CamrnCrz1974 because I have not seen where either have commented on this.

Thank you, @CocoHusky ! I forgot to comment when I first saw the post.

Lindsey Harding was part of the NBA's newest creation -- the Basketball Operations Associate Program. It is a year-long program designed to give former players experience working in front offices and help them transition into similar positions.

This year was the program's second. The most recent class members included former NBA and WNBA players -- Cherokee Parks, Acie Law, Lindsey Harding, and Michelle Van Gorp. Parks, Harding, and Van Gorp all graduated from Duke!
#GoDevils

Allison Feaster (formerly of Harvard and on the 1998 team; also former WNBA player) was in the inaugural class. When she finished the program she was hired as the G League Player Personnel and Coach Relations Lead.

It really is a wonderful opportunity for former WNBA (and NBA) players to learn, to say nothing of affording more women opportunities for NBA front office positions.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom