Lindsay Whalen has caught the fever | The Boneyard

Lindsay Whalen has caught the fever

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
If Lindsay's retirement were imminent I wouldn't mind seeing Kia Nurse drafted to take her place.

Other than New York & Chicago, , Minnesota would be the closest WNBA franchise closest her home in Hamilton Ontario. I guess it depends on whether she cares more about being on a team that has a chance to win championships every year as the Lynx do, or being close to home so that her family and friends can see her play once in a while, and she can make quick trips home to avert bouts of home sickness. She'd be a good fit in Minnesota. They could used her 3 point shooting skills. The Lynx are NOT known for their 3 point shooting proficiency, which they are looking to improve this off season.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Lindsay Whalen was, is, and will always be a class act as well as a Hall of Fame caliber BB player!
I agree---In college against DT she was punch for punch against DT. The most controlled, out of control player I ever saw. Most coaches would fix that , but to fix it would negate all that made Lindsay --Whalen. She and (Mc) Carvel saved their coaches tail, by staying when the original l coach left. To me that was the greatest Uconn game ever---and Uconn won... Obviously Lindsay is a winner, WNBA, Olympics--

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom