Lights Out | The Boneyard

Lights Out

Reaction Score
If Paige does decide to return for another season, next year's UConn team may have the best long range or 3-pt shooting team in school history. If Allie Ziebel is as good a shooter as advertised, adding her to a squad that features Ashlynn, Qadence, Paige and a healthy Azzi, UConn can place 3 top shooters on the court at any time. This is excluding what KK, Morgan Cheli or Caroline can add.

KK Arnold must salivate at the idea. The court will open up like the parting of the Red Sea, inviting her to take it to the hole or dish to another. UConn will be able to send waves of fresh legs and shooters at opponents. At the very least, UConn should be able to score with any team in the country.

Reaction Score
So with all these long range bombers on the court, who mans the post? We've seen what happens when UConn's only offense is jump shooting: it's feast or famine.

Reaction Score
So with all these long range bombers on the court, who mans the post? We've seen what happens when UConn's only offense is jump shooting: it's feast or famine.
But there would be a lot more feasts than famine if what the OP is saying is correct. And many on here love to press press press. You'd see a ton of that.

And ofc if Paige is back as teh OP mentions - then the best player in WCBB for next year opens up the team to being even more than just jump shooters.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Looking forward to a busy summer of "Starting Lineup" threads and "Minutes Allocation" threads for 2024-2025. :confused:
Along with the bombastic superlatives such as “best 3-point shooting team in history” which apparently can begin none too soon.

Lots of ifs, ands, and buts are in play. The topsy-turvy past few years have schooled me to keep my hopes up but my expectations modest.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom