Lights!Camera!Sports! Podcast Mike Gualtieri with Jared Dudley of the Phoenix Suns | The Boneyard

Lights!Camera!Sports! Podcast Mike Gualtieri with Jared Dudley of the Phoenix Suns

Reaction Score
Jared gave a very nice shout out to the UConn program at the 8:30min mark. Check it out! Thanks

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Interviewing Jeff Goodman and then a BC alum...who's next, Boeheim?

Reaction Score
Honestly Jeff is a good guy. He's from New England. Believe me, he has nothing against UConn!

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Honestly Jeff is a good guy. He's from New England. Believe me, he has nothing against UConn!

Years of experience w Goodman beg to differ.

That said, was cool to hear Dudley's compliment.

Reaction Score
Haha. I am not Jeff Goodman. I am the host of the podcast! Really enjoyed talking to both Jeff Goodman and Jared Dudley. Found it interesting that Jared has so much respect for the 2004 UConn team, and playing them was his "welcome to college" moment.

Reaction Score
Haha. I am not Jeff Goodman. I am the host of the podcast! Really enjoyed talking to both Jeff Goodman and Jared Dudley. Found it interesting that Jared has so much respect for the 2004 UConn team, and playing them was his "welcome to college" moment.

thanks for the Dudley bit. But don't push Goodman agenda on here. It makes your judgement as a journalist all the more questionable. Good day.

Reaction Score
I drives me crazy that Dudley, a BC guy who was sooooo unlikable as a player, looks to be a decent guy. I've heard him in other interviews and he comes of as bright, thoughtful, and engaging. Makes me hate him even more . . .

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I drives me crazy that Dudley, a BC guy who was sooooo unlikable as a player, looks to be a decent guy. I've heard him in other interviews and he comes of ass bright, thoughtful, and engaging. Makes me hate him even more . . .
it really ruins the narrative.

PS. hated the dude.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom