Lights!Camera!Sports! podcast Mike Gualtieri with Hartford Yard Goats Owner Josh Solomon | The Boneyard

Lights!Camera!Sports! podcast Mike Gualtieri with Hartford Yard Goats Owner Josh Solomon

Reaction Score
UConn fans,

Check out this fun conversation with Josh as the Hartford Yard Goats gear up for the home opener April 13th at the brand new Dunkin' Donuts Park. Josh talks about growing up liking baseball and buying the New Britain Rock Cats(804min). We also discuss the problems with getting the new stadium done(1040min) and what fans shoud expect when Dunkin' Donuts park is open (1945min). Plus, why he decided the Yard Goats logos would mirror the Hartford Whalers (1650min). Check it out and more!

Reaction Score
Don't like Josh Solomon. He scr- w-d New Britain and he would do the same to Hartford in a minute. He's not a nice person. I get Hartford Whaler vibes from him. I love that Hartford wasn't ready and he lost money. Hartford beware. If Springfield gets an elaborate stadium or he gets enough money he will sell it and that stadium will lie empty. Another owner from another area will buy it and move. Don't get too attached when Solomon is involved.

Reaction Score
In the podcast he said he loved NB. The field was brutal and he was forced to look elsewhere. Think he is pretty locked into Hartford after building a new park.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I hope the Yard Goats do well... I gotta get me some gear!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom