Liberty @ Sun - 6/14/17 | The Boneyard

Liberty @ Sun - 6/14/17

Reaction Score
Two words: Courtney Williams! A break-out star for the Sun, and one of the most watchable players in the WNBA right now. Can't wait for this one!

Reaction Score
Wasn't on any of my MSG feeds. Blackout?
Same thing for me down here in Florida. I sent the league a note. There just seems to be no reason for this. I told them it was counter to their own interests.

Reaction Score
The Sun are starting to look like the Cleveland Browns (of the 1950s when they dominated their league)!

They are the third highest scoring team in the league after Los Angeles and Minnesota. Pretty good company.

Reaction Score
Now we gotta get fans to turnout. Under 5,000 people last night; granted it was a Wednesday and schools are still in session. But for Tina, Kiah, and Bria I hoped for more.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Now we gotta get fans to turnout. Under 5,000 people last night; granted it was a Wednesday and schools are still in session. But for Tina, Kiah, and Bria I hoped for more.

I get the point... UConn alums have typically impacted attendance numbers. For my part, I would amend David's statement... it's time for fans to turn out for exciting young Sun players like JJ, Courtney, Chiney, Jasmine, Alyssa and Morgan. These are exciting young players who make the game fun to watch. They are earning a fanbase of their own and when winning comes, it will cure all ills. Above all else Connecticut sports fans are fans of winning.

Reaction Score
I get the point... UConn alums have typically impacted attendance numbers. For my part, I would amend David's statement... it's time for fans to turn out for exciting young Sun players like JJ, Courtney, Chiney, Jasmine, Alyssa and Morgan. These are exciting young players who make the game fun to watch. They are earning a fanbase of their own and when winning comes, it will cure all ills. Above all else Connecticut sports fans are fans of winning.

Yes, winning is most imperative, and you are right, what I meant was that the UConn presence elsewhere usually helps overcome some of the difficulties of weeknights during school year.

Reaction Score
If the season ended today, the Sun would be in the playoffs. Not bad - and it may get better.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Anybody know the latest on Morgan Tuck's status?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom