Levels of Nervousness, Ranked | The Boneyard

Levels of Nervousness, Ranked

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
5. Georgia Tech. Don’t think it crossed my mind we could lose twice to that team.
4. Butler. Had a feeling it might get ugly but I was pretty confident.
3. Tonight. Pretty nervous but it’s good energy.
2. Kentucky. I felt good but they had a lot of talent.
1. Dook. Really wanted to beat those fckers.

This season is an unmitigated success already but damn it will be crushing if we don’t bring #5 home.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
Fairly calm right now; by game time the heart rate will be elevated and palms clammy. Glad its still too cold have the windows open so my neighbors done have to hear me yelling and cussing at the TV.

Reaction Score
For me it just gets worse and worse.

In 99, after some crushing disappointments in the 90’s just making the final four was a huge relief. Of course I wanted to beat the evil empire (who was directly involved in one of those earlier disappointments) but my vibe overall was more “just happy to be here” than “we absolutely have to win”

With each successive win it’s become way more. “That last one was great, I want more”

After four, I’m the shriveled gollum creature craving the precious.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
For me it just gets worse and worse.

In 99, after some crushing disappointments in the 90’s just making the final four was a huge relief. Of course I wanted to beat the evil empire (who was directly involved in one of those earlier disappointments) but my vibe overall was more “just happy to be here” than “we absolutely have to win”

With each successive win it’s become way more. “That last one was great, I want more”

After four, I’m the shriveled gollum creature craving the precious.

Haha. I will say I bought a Final Four shirt in 99 because I was so happy we made it. But by game night I was very nervous.

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
I never thought SDSU would score 50 points total so I’d say I’m a zero bit concerned.

Reaction Score
More nervous at halftime than I was to start. 12 pts is nothing. Newton needs to stop with the TOs. Would help if the refs gave us some foul shots and if sdsu has another 10+min scoring drought.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom