letters of intent. (LOI) | The Boneyard

letters of intent. (LOI)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Has any one read that next years class have signed their LOI? Am anxious for KO to be able to talk about them. Which he can't do until till the LOI's are in hand.

Reaction Score
Has any one read that next years class have signed their LOI? Am anxious for KO to be able to talk about them. Which he can't do until till the LOI's are in hand.
Signing period isn't until 11/11 and ends on 11/18. Won't hear anything until then.

Reaction Score
Signing period isn't until 11/11 and ends on 11/18. Won't hear anything until then.
It's early/mid November every year. That's why they call it the November Signing Period. ;) I don't anticipate any surprises as far as the 4 verbal commits we got. All seem rock solid.

It's been very quiet lately, so I'm assuming we're done for the fall but might add a recruit or two in the spring. Recruits like HamD are likely waiting to see how things go between now and next spring, such as their academic situation, game and our roster (i.e. who's staying and who's moving on). Not meant to spark a will Diallo reclassify from 17 to 16 or not? thread. Just taking in generalities.

With that said, just as Durham's visit and verbal seemed to come out of nowhwere, you just never know what might happen between now and 11/18.

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23, ‘24
Reaction Score
Juwan has been vocal about signing this fall. Same with Mamadou. I don't think Alterique has mentioned it but I can only imagine that he and Vance sign as well. It would be great if all 4 of them did so there's no D-Ham debacle again.

Reaction Score
Juwan has been vocal about signing this fall. Same with Mamadou. I don't think Alterique has mentioned it but I can only imagine that he and Vance sign as well. It would be great if all 4 of them did so there's no D-Ham debacle again.
I wouldn't really call that a debacle. The whole thing was a figment of the imagination of some overzealous media members (aka Jeff Goodman). Everybody close to Hamilton continued to say he was going to UConn. There wasn't an ounce of doubt from anyone associated with Hamilton. I guess all the stuff from Goodman, errr I mean media, could have been prevented with a fall signing so I guess that's what you meant.

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23, ‘24
Reaction Score
I wouldn't really call that a debacle. The whole thing was a figment of the imagination of some overzealous media members (aka Jeff Goodman). Everybody close to Hamilton continued to say he was going to UConn. There wasn't an ounce of doubt from anyone associated with Hamilton. I guess all the stuff from Goodman, errr I mean media, could have been prevented with a fall signing so I guess that's what you meant.
I mostly meant the boneyard debacle when he never signed his LOI ;) This place was really worried for a long time even though Hamilton was persistent that he was coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom