Let's win the whole damn thing | The Boneyard

Let's win the whole damn thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Over last couple of days have seen a couple of threads about how win or lose this had been a great season, redemption for the program and our lousy conference, etc. And I was about to fall into that too.....but now I say, screw that.....let's win the WHOLE DAMN thing. We would have to beat everyone's favorite, Mich St, and then likely the #1 and #2 teams in the country to get it done. Bazz would become not just a Uconn legend, but a college basketball legend. I'm not satisfied any more. I want NC #4 so everyone from Dook to Cuse to Dookie V would have to SUCK IT.

We're Uconn and we ain't going anywhere.......

Reaction Score
Over last couple of days have seen a couple of threads about how win or lose this had been a great season, redemption for the program and our lousy conference, etc. And I was about to fall into that too.....but now I say, screw that.....let's win the WHOLE DAMN thing. We would have to beat everyone's favorite, Mich St, and then likely the #1 and #2 teams in the country to get it done. Bazz would become not just a Uconn legend, but a college basketball legend. I'm not satisfied any more. I want NC #4 so everyone from Dook to Cuse to Dookie V would have to SUCK IT.

We're Uconn and we ain't going anywhere..
This +1

Reaction Score
The stars are lining up towards the Big Kahuna. Niang went down, Appling of MSU has a wrist problem.Who knows what will happen next. I am not wishing harm upon anyone but another player may eat bad food and have Katrina-like diarrhea (not during the game, I hope) or a girlfriend will leave a player for a teammate causing team chemistry to break down. Stuff happens.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Post this up here:

http://the-boneyard.com/threads/cal...st-markersmuppet-responses.56362/#post-904333

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score

Thanks now I'm definitely not sleeping tonight!

FIRED UP!

Reaction Score
Like I said......all the so-called experts can suck it?!!!!!! They all picked Mich St to win it all and they are all WRONG

Let's watch them all scramble to get on the bandwagon

We r Uconn and we ain't goin nowhere!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom