Let's prove Mike Brey Wrong | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Let's prove Mike Brey Wrong

• Thread starter Deleted member 3149
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anybody else want to get the leprachuan in a closed room and pummel the living out of him?

It's an insult to even be considered for the role of ND mascot.

"Greetings gentleman, we are looking for a very short man who looks 100 years older than his actual age, and most importantly, he must have a Napoleon complex. Any applicants?"

Reaction Score
Anybody else want to get the leprachuan in a closed room and pummel the living out of him?

Yes.

I'm just curious -- do people of Irish/Catholic ancestry actually have an affinity for Notre Dame? Where does their national following come from?

Reaction Score
this

amazingly, Calhoun hasn't won BE COY since 1998, despite winning 4 conference championships and 3 national titles in that span. Brey has won BE COY 3 times since 2007, including 2011 when he also won National COY while Calhoun won everything he could win on the court.

Brey benefits from having more seniors than any other name coach in the country. Axe Maryland, George Mason and Butler how important that is
Wow, it's even worse when the facts come out.

C

Chief00

Ok - does it surprise anyone that JC did not do the political niceties that help get one coach of the year? ....... It is often a substitute for winning Championships.......not a trade off that should interest anyone.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Brey is becoming one of the most insufferable douches in college hoops. Go win something, turtleneck.
Can't like this enough.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I don't get your point...are you saying they should have voted Calhoun coach of the year after he just finished 9th in the conference and at .500 in the league? I agree if they voted at the end of the season he should've gotten the vote, but they would have been insane to have voted him CoY with the information they had last year. And this coming from a guy who thinks Calhoun is a million times the coach Brey is, and also thinks Kemba should have easily won PoY over Hansborough.
No I'm saying that they should voted Calhoun coach of the year every year. Even the years we didn't go to the NCAAs.

Sorry could resist hijacking this dialog for some unabashed fan commentary. In any event Brey is a big bag of nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom