Let's just hope this is the only photo of Geno wearing ND gear. | The Boneyard

Let's just hope this is the only photo of Geno wearing ND gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
There is probably a good story behind this...

BueLftfIcAEJJjE.jpg

Muffet McGrawVerified account‏@MuffetMcGraw
Hard to believe my hair isn't the most shocking thing in this #tbt pic from the jersey shore

Fightin Choke

Golden Dome Fan
Reaction Score
Hard to determine.

Muffet's hair
Geno's shirt
The shorts on the guy? in the middle
Dress slacks and shoes on the beach

Ugh, the 80's were brutal.
That guy with the shorts in the middle is a very young Jim Foster. From left to right Pat Coyle (presently St. Peters HC), Muffet, ND fan Geno, Foster, Joan Bonvicini (presently HC at Seattle). I have no idea of the identity of the man, woman, and child on the right.

Reaction Score
Never thought I'd see the day when I'd see Geno wearing ND gear :eek:

BooRadley

CPL Boo, USMC
Reaction Score
I did a lot of stupid stuff when I was young too.

Amen, to that brother. I don't know if you know it or not, but I have been addicted to education from a very early age. My first degree was in immaturity, then I got my Masters in Doing-Stupid-Stuff, and finally my doctorate in redundancy, and finally my doctorate in redundancy, and finally my doctorate in redundancy,.....

Boo Boo Boo Boo

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
IMPORTANT! Everyone do what I say!

Destroy all copies of that picture. Burn the hard-copies. Swipe your hard drive with a large electromagnet then smash your computer. All traces must be erased.

Propagate this instead....for all our sanity. I hope I was in time......

muffet_geno_beach.jpg

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
That guy with the shorts in the middle is a very young Jim Foster. From left to right Pat Coyle (presently St. Peters HC), Muffet, ND fan Geno, Foster, Joan Bonvicini (presently HC at Seattle). I have no idea of the identity of the man, woman, and child on the right.
Any idea of the occasion? I buy your ID's although I wouldn't have recognized them, especially Joan who looks older than I would have thought in the picture. I actually thought the big man on the right looks familiar as though I have seen a gray haired version, but I can't place him. Of course, I wasn't following WBB back then.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Amen, to that brother. I don't know if you know it or not, but I have been addicted to education from a very early age. My first degree was in immaturity, then I got my Masters in Doing-Stupid-Stuff, and finally my doctorate in redundancy, and finally my doctorate in redundancy, and finally my doctorate in redundancy,.....

Boo Boo Boo Boo

Man, you are just whackin' em out of the park these days, buddy!

LOL LOL LOL!!!!

Reaction Score
Please... Geno was taken by the story of Rudy... the little football player and thought hey.. if he can do it.. I can do it... hence why he has the shirt.. story over...

BooRadley

CPL Boo, USMC
Reaction Score
Man, you are just whackin' em out of the park these days, buddy!

LOL LOL LOL!!!!
Thanks for your kind words, but the truth is that my posts aren't even worth 3oz of belly button lint. And while we're on the topic... Does anyone know why belly button lint is almost always blue?

Boo

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
Blue? Mine's lime green!

Nah, not really. But, what I really want to know is, how do you get 3 oz. of BBL outta yer innie? I thought I had a deep 'un, but you must have the Bat Cave!

BooRadley

CPL Boo, USMC
Reaction Score
Blue? Mine's lime green!

Nah, not really. But, what I really want to know is, how do you get 3 oz. of BBL outta yer innie? I thought I had a deep 'un, but you must have the Bat Cave!
Ahhhh, patience.... every adventure begins with a single step.

Boo

arty155

Post Poster
Reaction Score
Photo shopped?
photoshopped.JPG

-Seems so... but its still looks pretty funny. Made me wonder how many Notre "Damz" there were in the '80's? Was it a franchise of schools???
Man, you are just whackin' em out of the park these days, buddy!...
-I have to agree with Rady, Boo. And not just because I'm afraid of her.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak