Let's Hope..... | The Boneyard

Let's Hope.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
1) that the SEC has bigger plans and will add 2 eastern teams to balance A&M and Missouri in the west.

2) one or more of those teams come from the ACC.

3) BC continues it's downward spiral and has the 1-11 or 2-10 season with 20K showing up for ACC home games

Reaction Score
And hope the B1G grabs at least two ACC schools.

Reaction Score
.... the B1G invites UConn, Maryland, Rutgers, and ND. The SEC invites FSU and Clemson. The B12 invites WVU, UL, UC, and USF.

Reaction Score
.... the B1G invites UConn, Maryland, Rutgers, and ND. The SEC invites FSU and Clemson. The B12 invites WVU, UL, UC, and USF.
Delany said he wants to go south. I'd say probably Georgia Tech, Maryland, North Carolina or Virginia to the B1G.

Reaction Score
Delany said he wants to go south. I'd say probably Georgia Tech, Maryland, North Carolina or Virginia to the B1G.
This is a "let's hope" thread, quit pissin' in my Cheerios. ;).

Reaction Score
I still say we're going to the Big 10. What gets more NY/NE television eyeballs--- Ga Tech at BC?---or Ohio St at UConn? The best school to match the culture of the Big 10 is UConn, especially with a new administration committed to upgrading academics, affiliations, stadiums, facilities and talent. We also bring a pedigree in non football sports that the Big 10 Network needs for its non football programming.
And if we get offered to the ACC first, so be it. But whatever the outcome, it will NOT be the ludicrous predictions of Conf USA, MAC or whatever.
We are a coveted property that requires some political fence mending and reality thinking to overcome the petty and small minded feelings of some in the discussions. Cooler, smarter minds will ultimately prevail. I'm not worried about anything.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I still say we're going to the Big 10. What gets more NY/NE television eyeballs--- Ga Tech at BC?---or Ohio St at UConn? The best school to match the culture of the Big 10 is UConn, especially with a new administration committed to upgrading academics, affiliations, stadiums, facilities and talent. We also bring a pedigree in non football sports that the Big 10 Network needs for its non football programming.
And if we get offered to the ACC first, so be it. But whatever the outcome, it will NOT be the ludicrous predictions of Conf USA, MAC or whatever.
We are a coveted property that requires some political fence mending and reality thinking to overcome the petty and small minded feelings of some in the discussions. Cooler, smarter minds will ultimately prevail. I'm not worried about anything.

Very wishful thinking. I strongly prefer BigTen to ACC. I think we fit better in a northern conference than a southern one. But if the ACC calls, I'm thrilled. With BC, Cuse and Pitt, it won't be so thoroughly southern anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom