Let's Help Warde and Susan | The Boneyard

Let's Help Warde and Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I thought it might be a good idea to help Warde and Susan since they are fairly new members of the UConn family. I thought and perhaps some of you will agree, that the Boneyard has a uniquely and remarkable amount of knowledge about UConn athletics et al and if we combined the knowledge and talent assembled here we could help them create a UConn resume regarding both sports and academic growth. I felt that going back to the formation of the Big East and then going forward would provide the most relevant information, perhaps with an emphasis towards 1990 forward. We have much to be proud of and this may not only help them in representing us it would also serve as a reminder back to us of all that we take such pride in.
Perhaps individuals with particular experience in selected areas could launch topics more specific in nature in difference forums. Some example's might include; National Championships (basketball, polo, soccer etc...), Conference chapionships, ranking as an academic institution and our significant growth in that area. NBA and other professional atheletes that have come out of Storrs. Nobel or Pulitizer Price winners, all conference atheletes, All Americans etc... I'm pretty confident that even diehards may learn something more about our exemplary university and history. The sum of all this information/knowledge may prove helpful to those represnting us during these uncertain times.
If we set a, say, two week deadline for informational additions perhaps the moderators could assemble the applicable threads and make them available in one place.
I know there are many vehicles that have already assembled/packaged much if not most of this information, but when your fan base does so it seems to send a message just a little differently. They may be leading us but we are generally very interested in where they are taking us. Perhaps it will help them to remember where we have come from. We were there! I'm fairly certain Warde, for instance, knows more about Michigan than UConn.

Just a thought.

Reaction Score
If they have not had that in quadropolet for years, they should be run out of town on a rail.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
What they should be doing is thinking up ways for UConn to add enough value to the B1G to score an invite. It's a dollar value, hold a bake sale if necessary.

Personally, I'd be crunching TV numbers to show BTN in CT can sell on basic for $2 a month but, they're the professionals.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer