Lets head to BC | The Boneyard

Lets head to BC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
go on our knees - and beg for forgiveness The ACC is our only hope and BC holds the key to the door

nadav

I hit skins for the hell of it
Reaction Score
maybe if you were talking about Hockey East you idiot.

Reaction Score
Definately not a BC troll - just losing my mind with all the bad news today

Reaction Score
Well get off your knees and I want to take a bat to the head of their AD for "f"ing us over. That rat bastard blocked us into the ACC in favor of Pitt, and now we are in this mess. He needs to be taught a lesson for his actions. Believe me, if I could I would. The MF is causing my stress level to reach high peaks right now. It should be another BE school worry right now, not UConn.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Well get off your knees and I want to take a bat to the head of their AD for "f"ing us over. That rat bastard blocked us into the ACC in favor of Pitt, and now we are in this mess. He needs to be taught a lesson for his actions. Believe me, if I could I would. The MF is causing my stress level to reach high peaks right now. It should be another BE school worry right now, not UConn.
Patience young jedi. The Flipper is digging his own grave and will be disposed of shortly. The goal is for enougg outside influencers to make sure BC's next AD isn't going to stonewall Uconn.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Patience young jedi. The Flipper is digging his own grave and will be disposed of shortly. The goal is for enougg outside influencers to make sure BC's next AD isn't going to stonewall Uconn.

I may be in the minority, but I love having Flipper in charge of BC. Guarantees their athletic ineptness.

The call really resides with FSU/Clemson et al anyway. Somebody has to sway them.

Reaction Score
go on our knees - and beg for forgiveness The ACC is our only hope and BC holds the key to the door

When you put it like that, the SunBeast conference sounds better already.

SunBeastConf_medium.jpg

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees.

Reaction Score
_________________________________________________________________________________________

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds