LET'S GOOOOO UCONNNN GAME THREAD | Page 12 | The Boneyard

LET'S GOOOOO UCONNNN GAME THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Playing hard right til the end. Of course right as I go to sing the praises they just stand around and let time come off the clock rather than fouling.

Reaction Score
If Kansas doesn't win the championship this year with this team they should be ashamed of themselves.

Reaction Score
I thought I'd be fine with a loss because I thought we were set up nicely for next year. But this game was a bit of a wake up call that we may be further away than we think. This was boys vs men. Really disappointed it played out like that. The front court simply needs to get better. No way around it. They leave the margin of error so thin by being so bad. Other areas need to get better too.

Still a fun last week when it came very close to ending in an even more disappointing fashion.

Reaction Score
One last missed layup. Oh well, thanks to the Seniors and let's get them next year.

Reaction Score
Mercifully over. Good season, fellas. Won a conference tourney and got back to the big dance.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
A flagrant for warding off a defender with his forearm? A personal? Sure. But that's the same thing their guys have been doing all night without even personal fouls called.

Jimbo

Running to Stand Still
Reaction Score
Frustrating end to the season. But it was a nice little run by this group from being on the wrong side of the bubble nine days ago to the miracle against Cincinnati, blowing through the rest of that tournament, and pulling off a good comeback in the first round against Colorado. In the end, we were badly outshot (and outrebounded, in large part because Brimah couldn't stay on the floor), and you can't have that happen against a really good team. And while the guys never gave up in the second half, the early deficit was just too much to overcome. So, thanks to the seniors, and hopefully everyone returning can learn something from this and come back hungry to make a deeper run next season. As always, go Huskies.

Reaction Score
Was seriously hoping Seldon was gonna do something stupid at the end. Dham was ready for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom